There is no shortage of bad-looking superhero costumes out there, but they usually try to make them look halfway decent for a magazine cover. It seems that isn’t the case for this cover for The Defenders. The cover, which was found on MCU Exchange, makes Daredevil look like a guy in bad cosplay.
The Daredevil costume has never exactly looked great, but it seemed like it was getting better. If this cover is anything to go by, it looks like the suit only looked better through tricks of the light. Maybe this is why so much of Daredevil takes place in the dark! Considering he’s the only one wearing a costume, it almost makes you wish he wasn’t. He already stands out compared to his fellow Defenders, but now he looks even more out of place.
Also, we can hope that this was just cropped out of the image, but why did they leave Jessica’s name off of the cover?
Summary: Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist team up to fight crime in New York City.
Marvel’s The Defenders, created by Douglas Petrie and Marco Ramirez, stars Charlie Cox, Krysten Ritter, Mike Colter, Finn Jones, and Sigourney Weaver. It will stream to Netflix on August 18th.
- Chris Hemsworth Was “Weirdly Shaken” To Meet Chris Pratt For Avengers: Infinity War - August 16, 2017
- Justice League Will Have A “More Traditional” Batman - August 16, 2017
- Paul Bettany Says The Russos Made The Avengers: Infinity War Set “Stress Free” - August 16, 2017
- Daniel Craig Confirms He Is Doing James Bond 25 - August 15, 2017
- American Honey Star Sasha Lane Joins The Hellboy Reboot - August 15, 2017