Sony has released a bunch of new release dates according to Variety.
The first one will be the second Spider-Man spin-off movie Silver and Black. Announced earlier this year Silver and Black will directed Gina Prince-Bythewood. The script is being re-written by Chris Yost based on a previous draft by Westworld co-creator Lisa Joy. The movie will be released on February 8, 2019.
In the comic books, Silver Sable is a mercenary who runs a company that hunts war criminals. Black Cat is burglar named Felicia Hardy, who briefly appeared in “The Amazing Spider-Man 2,” played by Felicity Jones. While both characters exist in Marvel’s Spider-Man universe, Prince-Bythewood’s film will not be a crossover with the web-slinger.
The second movie they got a release date for is Soldado the sequel to Sicario. The pitch black crime drama, which helped launch the writing career of Taylor Sheridan, will be released on June 29, 2018. Benicio del Toro and Josh Brolin will return but unfortunately not Emily Blunt. Stefano Sollima will be directed from another script by Sheridan. The movie will continue to focus on the escalating war on drugs along the US and Mexican boarder.
Sony has also delayed Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly production >Holmes & Watson moving it from August 3, 2018 to November 9, 2018.
- Channing Tatum Says They Are Starting Over With Gambit - August 22, 2017
- Elodie Yung Talks Filming That Resurrection Scene In The Defenders - August 22, 2017
- DC/WB Is In The Early Stages Of Creating That Joker Origin Movie No One Asked For - August 22, 2017
- Marco Ramirez Talks Keeping His Inner Fanboy Under Control On The Defenders Set - August 22, 2017
- Sean Gunn Talks Yondu, Kraglin, And A Little Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 - August 22, 2017