The Disney Store is providing a brand new superhero costume in the run up to Halloween – the store now has a complete and remarkably comics accurate Ms. Marvel costume available for fans of the popular Marvel superhero.
Based on the Kamala Khan iteration of the character, the Ms. Marvel costume will include mask, scarf-style cape, top, pants and a wrist cuff.
Based on the costume design by Jamie McKelvie, the costume will allow young fans to dress up as the first major Muslim American superhero at Marvel.
The Ms. Marvel costume retails at $44.95 and is available in various sizes.
Ms. Marvel was introduced in Captain Marvel #14, and gained widespread popularity in her first solo series by G. Willow Wilson and Adrian Alphona, which won a Hugo Award in 2015. Kamala Khan decided to live up to her hero, Carol Danvers, and continue her legacy when her Inhuman powers to change shape and size manifested.
Ms. Marvel continues to this day, with Kamala proving so popular to have made it into several other comics, including Avengers, Champions and Secret Warriors, and has been seen translated to Marvel’s animated TV shows too.
- Does Uncle Sam Have Ms. Marvel's "Embiggen" Ability?
- Ms Marvel #19 - A Secret Empire Without A Traitor Captain America
- Sana Amanat and Margeret Stohl Talk Civil War 2 Aftermath On Marvel Live Stream
- Just Because Ms Marvel #13 Didn't Come Out For Election Day, Doesn't Mean She Can't Step Up
- Untethered #1 Review: An Interesting Story with Plenty of Promise - December 10, 2017
- The Tradd Moore Suicide Squad One-Shot Story We Never Saw - December 10, 2017
- Iceman #8 Review: The X-Men Book with the Most Heart Continues - December 9, 2017
- Doctor Strange #382 Review: Absurd Drama and a Surprise Twist at Its Very Best - December 9, 2017
- Batman #36 Review: The Dark Knight Does Meet-Cute and Friendship Well - December 9, 2017