The Disney Store is providing a brand new superhero costume in the run up to Halloween – the store now has a complete and remarkably comics accurate Ms. Marvel costume available for fans of the popular Marvel superhero.
Based on the Kamala Khan iteration of the character, the Ms. Marvel costume will include mask, scarf-style cape, top, pants and a wrist cuff.
Based on the costume design by Jamie McKelvie, the costume will allow young fans to dress up as the first major Muslim American superhero at Marvel.
The Ms. Marvel costume retails at $44.95 and is available in various sizes.
Ms. Marvel was introduced in Captain Marvel #14, and gained widespread popularity in her first solo series by G. Willow Wilson and Adrian Alphona, which won a Hugo Award in 2015. Kamala Khan decided to live up to her hero, Carol Danvers, and continue her legacy when her Inhuman powers to change shape and size manifested.
Ms. Marvel continues to this day, with Kamala proving so popular to have made it into several other comics, including Avengers, Champions and Secret Warriors, and has been seen translated to Marvel’s animated TV shows too.
- Does Uncle Sam Have Ms. Marvel's "Embiggen" Ability?
- Ms Marvel #19 - A Secret Empire Without A Traitor Captain America
- Sana Amanat and Margeret Stohl Talk Civil War 2 Aftermath On Marvel Live Stream
- Just Because Ms Marvel #13 Didn't Come Out For Election Day, Doesn't Mean She Can't Step Up
- Image Announces ‘Luther Strode: The Complete Series’ Hardcover Coming In October - August 15, 2017
- Gay Angels In NBC Drama ‘Midnight, Texas’ Cause Uproar Among Right-Wing Pundits - August 15, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 Review: Vampires, Dragons, And Harpies, Oh My! - August 14, 2017
- Dark Nights: Metal #1 Review: Rocking The DCU With Extreme Awesomeness - August 14, 2017
- Redlands #1 Review: The End Is The Beginning For Modern Horror Series - August 13, 2017