Pokémon GO has a lot of issues at the moment, both inside and outside of the game. Niantic is apparently working on fixing some of the digital ones, but their progress seems to be unknown at this point. On Twitter, the company addressed issues with the Champion Medal’s status and how people were not getting experience counted toward their battles.
— Niantic Support (@NianticHelp) August 11, 2017
What the company failed to address was how long it would take for those issues to be resolved. Or whether or not those battles that had been conquered before will be retroactively added to every player’s account after this update eventually goes into effect. There’s a giant list of issues on their website that they claim to be fixing at the moment, so we’re basically stuck in “wait and see” mode until they pull the trigger on the update.
- Pokémon Gold & Silver Will Be Getting Special Physical Releases
- 'Pokémon GO' Bringing Mewtwo To Exclusive Raid Battles
- Shiny Pikachu And Raichu Have Appeared In Pokemon Go In Japan
- 'Pokémon GO' Has Finally Released Zapdos Into Regular Gameplay
- Japan Set To Receive A 'Pokémon GO' Plus DX Set
- European 'Pokémon GO' Events Pushed Back After Chicago Debacle
- Attendees Of 'Pokémon GO' Fest Planning To Sue Niantic
- We Get to See the Expanded World of Dynasty Warriors 9 in New Trailer - December 15, 2017
- THQ Nordic Gives a Better Look at Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition - December 15, 2017
- Lost Soul Aside Gets a Gameplay Trailer Via PSX - December 15, 2017
- Bandai Namco Release Miki Hoshii Trailer for The Idolmaster: Stella Stage - December 15, 2017
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Gets a Story Trailer - December 15, 2017