Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers 4 are huge projects that are taking the better part of a year to film. While Infinity War finished filming just before Comic-Con International, we can imagine that directors Anthony and Joe Russo got to rest for what must have felt like all of two minutes before kicking off the production for Avengers 4. The Russos posted a picture of a gloved hand — a mysterious glove that could belong to almost anyone in the Marvel Cinematic Universe — holding up four fingers with the caption “Beginning the end.”
Avengers 4 is the final movie of Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and all of this has been leading up to these two Avengers movies. The future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe after these movies is largely unknown, because any hints could spoil what is going to happen in both films. At the moment, we know there’s going to be a second Spider-Man movie and a third Guardians of the Galaxy movie, but aside from that, what’s next is largely unknown.
Avengers: Infinity War, directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, stars Robert Downey Jr., Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Samuel L. Jackson, Chadwick Boseman, Cobie Smulders, Benedict Wong, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Scarlett Johansson, Don Cheadle, Tom Holland, Bradley Cooper, and Anthony Mackie. It will be released on May 4th, 2018.
Avengers 4 will open on May 3rd, 2019.
- San Diego Comic-Con Iron Fist Season 2 Panel Live-Blog - July 19, 2018
- First Teaser Trailer for Series 11 of Doctor Who Debuts at SDCC [VIDEO] - July 19, 2018
- At SDCC, Working Geek Moms Still Gotta Bring Home a Gift - July 19, 2018
- New Line Cinema Announces a 3rd Movie in the Annabelle Series at Scarediego - July 19, 2018
- First Look at Iron Fist Season 2 Confirmed for Tomorrow at SDCC - July 18, 2018