Yesterday, Koei Tecmo revealed more images and information on its website for Dynasty Warriors 9, showing off some impressive designs and a little more insight into the game itself. First off, the series will be done in chapters as you progress through specific time periods over ten chapters — the earliest in 184 and the latest in 2015, but most of it sits between 184 and 222. So you’re getting a lot of backstory and information tied to the Three Kingdoms era, as well as the chance to play through several periods of that time.
They also included the footage of Dynasty Warriors 9 in action above, as well as several photos for you to enjoy. The footage itself is kind of cool to watch, but it does have some flaws that make us kind of cringe. At the same time, we know this isn’t the final product and know that there are probably a lot of updates to come, so this is a nice taste of what’s happening. Check out the complete gallery below of new pictures and characters and scenes from the game. What do you think of the design and story?
- Dynasty Warriors 9 Gets 7 New Mini-Action Trailers
- We Get to See the Expanded World of Dynasty Warriors 9 in New Trailer
- Koei Tecmo Debut A New Trailer For 'Blue Reflection'
- Platforms Revealed For 'Dynasty Warriors 9' Release Next Year
- Man Chong Joins The Generals In 'Dynasty Warriors 9'
- Fire Emblem Warriors Announced For 2017 At Nintendo E3 Showcase
- Koei Tecmo Officially Announces 'Dynasty Warriors 9', But No Date Attached
- Koei Tecmo Announces Warriors All-Stars Western Release
- Asking for a Fight: We Review Razer’s Panthera Arcade Stick - March 23, 2018
- Listening For Changes: We Review Razer’s Electra V2 - March 22, 2018
- KFC Partners with Twitch for a PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Event - March 22, 2018
- Twitch and Shout! Factory Partner for a ReBoot Marathon - March 22, 2018
- Sonic The Hedgehog Fan is Creating a “Sonic Maker” Project - March 22, 2018