Yesterday, Koei Tecmo revealed more images and information on its website for Dynasty Warriors 9, showing off some impressive designs and a little more insight into the game itself. First off, the series will be done in chapters as you progress through specific time periods over ten chapters — the earliest in 184 and the latest in 2015, but most of it sits between 184 and 222. So you’re getting a lot of backstory and information tied to the Three Kingdoms era, as well as the chance to play through several periods of that time.
They also included the footage of Dynasty Warriors 9 in action above, as well as several photos for you to enjoy. The footage itself is kind of cool to watch, but it does have some flaws that make us kind of cringe. At the same time, we know this isn’t the final product and know that there are probably a lot of updates to come, so this is a nice taste of what’s happening. Check out the complete gallery below of new pictures and characters and scenes from the game. What do you think of the design and story?
- Platforms Revealed For 'Dynasty Warriors 9' Release Next Year
- Man Chong Joins The Generals In 'Dynasty Warriors 9'
- Fire Emblem Warriors Announced For 2017 At Nintendo E3 Showcase
- Koei Tecmo Officially Announces 'Dynasty Warriors 9', But No Date Attached
- Koei Tecmo Announces Warriors All-Stars Western Release
- Splatoon 2’s Next Splatfest Fight: Flight Vs. Invisibility - August 17, 2017
- Twitch Adds In New Integration Tools For Hearthstone & Overwatch - August 17, 2017
- Capcom Releases A New Story Trailer For ‘Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite’ - August 17, 2017
- Imaginarium Studios Debuts ‘Planet Of The Apes: Last Frontier’ - August 17, 2017
- Check Out This Footage Of ‘Mario Kart Arcade GP’ In A VR Arcade - August 17, 2017