Thimbleweed Park has been a strange and funny hit on Steam so far, being a mix of Twin Peaks, The X-Files, Broadchurch, and a host of other sci-fi murder mystery references. Created by the same duo that made Maniac Mansion and The Secret of Monkey Island, Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick scored an indie hit with the game as it has become one of the more talked about titles of the year. Now the game will be coming to PS4 and Nintendo Switch at the end of the summer.
As you can see by the video below, that is Thimbleweed Park being played on a Nintendo Switch. The PS4 date is set for August 22, while the Nintendo Switch version has only been slated for September at the moment. Best guess: expect an official release date for the game sometime near PAX West.
- Thimbleweed Park WIll See a Physical Release on PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Life Is Strange: Before The Storm Has Partnered With Indie-Folk Band Daughter
- You're Getting 'Super Meat Boy' & 'Mutant Mudds Deluxe' For Nintendo Switch
- AMD And Square Enix Have Launched Their Own Indie Game Platform
- Beyond-Human Has A Free Public Demo On Itch.io
- The Creator Of The Metroid 2 Fan Remake Is Working On Ori And The Will Of The Wisps
- Exclusive First Look Inside Hack/Slash Vs Vampirella #1
- Controlling the Finesse: We Review the Lexip 3DM-Pro Gaming Mouse - March 21, 2018
- Experimenting With Options: We Review the Scuf Impact Controller for PS4 - March 21, 2018
- Something for Beginners: We Review Razer’s Cynosa Chroma Gaming Keyboard - March 21, 2018
- What’s In The Box?!: Loot Gaming – March 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Building a Library Wing: We Review WD’s My Passport for PS4 - March 21, 2018