Thimbleweed Park has been a strange and funny hit on Steam so far, being a mix of Twin Peaks, The X-Files, Broadchurch, and a host of other sci-fi murder mystery references. Created by the same duo that made Maniac Mansion and The Secret of Monkey Island, Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick scored an indie hit with the game as it has become one of the more talked about titles of the year. Now the game will be coming to PS4 and Nintendo Switch at the end of the summer.
As you can see by the video below, that is Thimbleweed Park being played on a Nintendo Switch. The PS4 date is set for August 22, while the Nintendo Switch version has only been slated for September at the moment. Best guess: expect an official release date for the game sometime near PAX West.
- Life Is Strange: Before The Storm Has Partnered With Indie-Folk Band Daughter
- You're Getting 'Super Meat Boy' & 'Mutant Mudds Deluxe' For Nintendo Switch
- AMD And Square Enix Have Launched Their Own Indie Game Platform
- Beyond-Human Has A Free Public Demo On Itch.io
- The Creator Of The Metroid 2 Fan Remake Is Working On Ori And The Will Of The Wisps
- Exclusive First Look Inside Hack/Slash Vs Vampirella #1
- Nintendo Switch’s 3.0 Update Gives Way For Homebrewing Hacks - August 19, 2017
- The Next Chapter Of Telltale’s ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Drops Tuesday - August 19, 2017
- The Latest ‘Monster Hunter: World’ Video Explains Hunting And Quests - August 19, 2017
- People Are Now Finding Tons Of Secrets In ‘Sonic Mania’ - August 19, 2017
- Amazon Has Officially Stopped New Game Discounts - August 19, 2017