Entertainment Weekly‘s 2017 Fall Movie Preview is feeling the full power of The Force, spotlighting our two main force-wielding heroes (…or are they??? Hmmm…) ahead of the December 15, 2017, premiere of Star Wars: The Last Jedi. The issue (which hits news stands this week) comes with two covers to choose from: one showing Rey (Daisy Ridley) ready for lightsaber battle; and the other showing a darkly-hooded Luke (Mark Hamill) looking decidedly more Sith-like than Jedi-like.
But the previews don’t stop at the covers, as these additional new looks will attest. We get another look at Rey (Ridley) and new looks at Kylo Ren (Adam Driver); Poe Dameron (Oscar Isaac); and Finn (John Boyega) in action. We also get a look at Kylo Ren’s new TIE Silencer ship and the casino city of Canto Bight; as well as some behind-the-scene moments with producers Ram Bergman and Kathleen Kennedy; director Rian Johnson and the late Carrie Fisher.
Kylo Ren (Driver)
Poe Dameron (Isaac)
Finn (Boyega) in a Ski Speeder on Crait
Kylo Ren’s TIE Silencer
L to R: Producer Bergman, Director Johnson, and Producer Kennedy on set
L to R: Director Johnson with Fisher (Leia) on-set
From the official synopsis of Star Wars: The Last Jedi:
“Star Wars: The Last Jedi is the second film in the new Star Wars sequel trilogy that began with Star Wars: The Force Awakens in 2015. The film will deal with Luke training Rey to become a, and possibly the last, Jedi. Meanwhile, the Resistance, including Poe Dameron and First Order defector Finn, continues to fight against the First Order, led by General Hux, while Supreme Leader Snoke and his Dark Side follower Kylo Ren continue their mysterious plot.”
- A BC October: Tales From Terror-Vision! ‘Friday the 13th: The Series” - October 17, 2017
- ‘Cult’ Following E07: Bleeding Cool’s ‘American Horror Story’ LIVE-BLOG! - October 17, 2017
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult” E06 Recap: ‘This Is The Face Of True Love’ - October 17, 2017
- ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’ Duo Set Asian-American Basketball Comedy At CBS - October 17, 2017
- ‘School For Psychics’: CW Enrolls ‘Jane the Virgin’ Paul Sciarrotta’s Drama - October 17, 2017