Previews, Diamond’s monthly ordering bible for nearly all comic shops on the planet, is the first place for publishers to formally release solicitation information on their upcoming titles. This typically happens two to three months before the comics start shipping into stores, and the Previews cycle continues to drives the direct market of comic stores in the USA.
In advance of the December launch of their new Quantum and Woody series by the Late Show’s Daniel Kibblesmith and artist Kano, Valiant brought in some outside help this month — the world’s worst superhero team themselves:
Bloodshot Salvation #2:
X-O Manowar #8:
Faith and the Future Force #4:
And then making their own official plug. Will they return next month? I’m not sure how much more X-O Manowar can take…
Valiant’s new Quantum and Woody #1 hits stores in December (and Previews three months before that).
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018