Previews, Diamond’s monthly ordering bible for nearly all comic shops on the planet, is the first place for publishers to formally release solicitation information on their upcoming titles. This typically happens two to three months before the comics start shipping into stores, and the Previews cycle continues to drives the direct market of comic stores in the USA.
In advance of the December launch of their new Quantum and Woody series by the Late Show’s Daniel Kibblesmith and artist Kano, Valiant brought in some outside help this month — the world’s worst superhero team themselves:
Bloodshot Salvation #2:
X-O Manowar #8:
Faith and the Future Force #4:
And then making their own official plug. Will they return next month? I’m not sure how much more X-O Manowar can take…
Valiant’s new Quantum and Woody #1 hits stores in December (and Previews three months before that).
- The Comic Store That Will Order All The Marvel Lenticular Covers, Actually - August 20, 2017
- Aspen Refuses Reprints Of Damaged Metal #1 Variants To Make Them More Collectible - August 20, 2017
- The DC Universe And The Rebirth Of Finding Joy In Comics - August 20, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, August 20th, 2017 – “A Dismal Sign Of The Problems That Marvel Will Face” - August 20, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th August 2017 – Nerd Blocked - August 20, 2017