Previews, Diamond’s monthly ordering bible for nearly all comic shops on the planet, is the first place for publishers to formally release solicitation information on their upcoming titles. This typically happens two to three months before the comics start shipping into stores, and the Previews cycle continues to drives the direct market of comic stores in the USA.
In advance of the December launch of their new Quantum and Woody series by the Late Show’s Daniel Kibblesmith and artist Kano, Valiant brought in some outside help this month — the world’s worst superhero team themselves:
Bloodshot Salvation #2:
X-O Manowar #8:
Faith and the Future Force #4:
And then making their own official plug. Will they return next month? I’m not sure how much more X-O Manowar can take…
Valiant’s new Quantum and Woody #1 hits stores in December (and Previews three months before that).
- Aspen Relaunches No World in November 2018 Solicits - August 14, 2018
- Zenescope Launches Comics Festival for Its Biggest Fans – or at Least Those with $99 Memberships - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Comics Put the Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler on the Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018