Previews, Diamond’s monthly ordering bible for nearly all comic shops on the planet, is the first place for publishers to formally release solicitation information on their upcoming titles. This typically happens two to three months before the comics start shipping into stores, and the Previews cycle continues to drives the direct market of comic stores in the USA.
In advance of the December launch of their new Quantum and Woody series by the Late Show’s Daniel Kibblesmith and artist Kano, Valiant brought in some outside help this month — the world’s worst superhero team themselves:
Bloodshot Salvation #2:
X-O Manowar #8:
Faith and the Future Force #4:
And then making their own official plug. Will they return next month? I’m not sure how much more X-O Manowar can take…
Valiant’s new Quantum and Woody #1 hits stores in December (and Previews three months before that).
- Free Marvel 2018 Calendars Tomorrow Only Show The Classic Versions Of Characters – Including The Fantastic Four - December 12, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today With A Comic Show – Legacy, Tom King & Christmas Specials! - December 12, 2017
- After 32 Years, Comic Store Tries to Raise $1 Million to Buy Its Own Shopping Centre - December 12, 2017
- The Wicked + The Divine Fails The Mull of Kintyre Test [Annual #1 Spoilers] - December 12, 2017
- Gerard Jones’s Trial to Begin in March Next Year - December 12, 2017