Previews, Diamond’s monthly ordering bible for nearly all comic shops on the planet, is the first place for publishers to formally release solicitation information on their upcoming titles. This typically happens two to three months before the comics start shipping into stores, and the Previews cycle continues to drives the direct market of comic stores in the USA.
In advance of the December launch of their new Quantum and Woody series by the Late Show’s Daniel Kibblesmith and artist Kano, Valiant brought in some outside help this month — the world’s worst superhero team themselves:
Bloodshot Salvation #2:
X-O Manowar #8:
Faith and the Future Force #4:
And then making their own official plug. Will they return next month? I’m not sure how much more X-O Manowar can take…
Valiant’s new Quantum and Woody #1 hits stores in December (and Previews three months before that).
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017
- 25 DC Variant Covers By Grampa, Sienkiewicz, Hitch, Lee And More For November Including Metal #4 - October 19, 2017
- Mighty Thor #700, One Of 7 Marvel Legacy Comics Going To Second Print - October 19, 2017
- Will You Have A New Year’s Eve Party, Or Wait For An Avengers #675 Party? - October 19, 2017