D.B. Woodside takes a look back at his character, Amenadiel’s, journey in season two and how he lost his powers. Was it because of his sins, his releasing a soul form hell, because of his mother or was he just no longer worthy of being an angel? The scene where it’s revealed that his wings are withering and dying… was very powerful and a scene that Woodside particularly liked. Two other key moments for Amedadiel in season 2 is we discover that he was asked by God in 1981 to go and bless the a couple who would go on to give birth to Chloe Decker. We also learn that the key to the flaming sword was given to God’s favorite… which turned out to be the amulet God gave Amenadiel. So the character went through quite a lot in the season.
The second season of Lucifer was cut short because of scheduling and four episode are being carried over into season three. Which means that there may have been more for Woodside to reflect on had it not been for the scheduling issue. The series has also moved its production to Los Angeles, the city it is set in… which is ironic since one of the early episodes of the new season has them going to Las Vegas.
Lucifer returns Monday October 2nd at 8 PM on Fox.
- Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3: The Fall Of A Righteous Man - October 19, 2017
- The Magicians – Fanimation: Party Tricks Chapter One - October 19, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: An Inside Look At Episode 2, ‘Tribute’ - October 19, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: Sholly Fisch Talks The Mighty Mouse Finale - October 19, 2017
- Supernatural Season 13: Trying To Explain God To The Son Of Lucifer - October 19, 2017