In what we’re still not entirely convinced isn’t part of an ongoing ploy to phase out colorists and start having readers color their own books for free, DC Comics has announced the latest in its line of adult coloring books. You’ll want to stock up on purple and green crayons for this one, folks. Retailing for $15.99 at 96 pages, the Joker adult coloring book is due in stores in February.
Check out the solicitation:
Now you can color the greatest villain in DC history in THE JOKER: AN ADULT COLORING BOOK!
DC presents classic illustrations of the Clown Prince of Crime in a whole new way: in black and white, on heavy stock suitable for coloring, featuring covers, scenes, pinups and more of the Joker!
This new adult coloring book features action-packed adventures, scenes and iconic covers of the Joker, Harley Quinn and, of course, Batman! This new collection is the first to feature a villain like the Joker!
If you want to get to practicing, you can print out these images from the book and get started ahead of time:
- Watch The First Trailer For 'Batman vs. Two-Face'
- Has James Gunn’s Elusive Guardians Of The Galaxy Easter Egg Finally Been Found? - August 20, 2017
- Tom Holland Lands Role As Nazi Driver, Allied Spy In Adaptation Of ‘Beneath A Scarlet Sky’ - August 20, 2017
- Good News: Ric Flair Is Awake, Communicating, And Cutting Promos On Nurses (Wooo!) - August 20, 2017
- Marvel’s Runaways Teach You How To Preorder Comics, Your Sacred Responsibility As A Comic Book Reader - August 19, 2017
- How Much Is Jonah Hex Worth? A Redditor Digs Deep To Find Out - August 19, 2017