Frank Miller isn’t the only one getting the black and white treatment from DC this Spring. Revealed in the Edelweiss catalog this morning, Flashpoint is getting am Andy Kubert sketch edition called Flashpoint Unwrapped.
Drawn on for The CW’s Flash TV show and the upcoming Flash DCEU movie (whose title is now also Flashpoint), Flashpoint (the comic super-mega-crossover event) by Kubert and DC Chief Creative Officer Geoff “Jeff” Johns also kicked off DC’s Nu52 reboot back in 2011, something fans may not yet have forgiven it for. If you can look past that, however, you can enjoy Andy Kubert’s unaltered artwork, 152 pages of it, in a hardcover edition for $29.99. Check out the solicit below:
Best-selling author Geoff Johns pens one of the biggest events ever to happen in the DC Universe with echoes reaching throughout even DC Universe: Rebirth. Now released in the stripped-down version as superstar artist, Andy Kubert originally sketched!
This unparalleled reintroduction of FLASHPOINT is presented for the first time in the orginal line art from superstar artist Andy Kubert.
Not a dream, not an imaginary story, not an elseworld. This is Flash Fact: When Barry Allen wakes at his desk, he discovers the world has changed. Family is alive, loved ones are strangers, and close friends are different, gone or worse. It’s a world on the brink of a cataclysmic war—but where are Earth’s Greatest Heroes to stop it? It’s a place where America’s last hope is Cyborg, who intends to gather the forces of the Outsider, the Secret 7, S!H!A!Z!A!M!, Citizen Cold and other new and familiar-yet-altered faces! It’s a world that could be running out of time, if the Flash can’t find the villain who altered the timeline!
Collects FLASHPOINT #1-5.
- Michael Che and Colin Jost Promoted to Co-Head Writers of Saturday Night Live - December 12, 2017
- BOOM! to Publish ‘Adventure Time: BMO Bonanza’ One-Shot in March - December 12, 2017
- Hope Summers Returns in Cable #155 with New Creative Team of Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler, German Peralta - December 12, 2017
- 4 Mark Brooks Covers for Avengers: No Surrender in March, Plus Nick Bradshaw’s February Variants - December 12, 2017
- Vault Renames ‘Return of the Graveyard Gang’ to ‘Return to Whisper’ in Deference to Webcomic - December 12, 2017