As we get closer to the release of Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite, we’re starting to get a better picture of who will be involved with the game’s reportedly huge roster. Today, we got confirmation of someone on the Marvel side of things via the game’s official Twitter: Ghost Rider will be included in the game.
— MVC: Infinite (@marvelvscapcom) August 8, 2017
Of course with the news of it just being a cover to promote The Defenders comic, there’s no footage or screenshots or any game material to speak of, so what he’ll look like in the game both as a human and as the rider probably won’t be revealed for a few more days, maybe weeks. But it does give good news to those who have been wishing for more character news.
So far, Johnny Blaze has only been in one MvC title: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 from 2011. What kind of role or impact he’ll have on the main story remains to be seen, or perhaps Ghost Rider is just an additional character on the side to make things interesting.
- Capcom Releases A New Story Trailer For 'Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- Brand New Footage Out For 'Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite's Story Mode Is A Travesty
- Ghost Rider And Punisher Stars Are Interested In A 'Thunderbolts' Team-Up
- Marvel Comics Trademarks “Spirits Of Vengeance” – A New Ghost Rider Title?
- Robbie Explains Why The Ghost Rider Is After Aida
- Nintendo Releases New Details On ‘Fire Emblem Warriors’ DLC - September 25, 2017
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Will Have No Story Arc In Single Player - September 25, 2017
- Bungie Hints Toward Adding Private Matches In ‘Destiny 2’ - September 25, 2017
- ‘Breath Of The Wild’ Receives Top Honors At Tokyo Game Show - September 24, 2017
- There’s No Online Co-Op Mode In The ‘Secret Of Mana’ Remake - September 24, 2017