Funko and Gamestop have been working to bring us collectors product for years, from stocking regular releases and being one of the only places to offer preorders in-store for new Pops to bringing us exclusives and characters we would not otherwise see. They even do periodic mystery boxes together. Today, they took the next actual step and partnered together to form the Funko Insider Club.
GameStop is putting the FUN in Funko!
GameStop and Funko are joining forces to set fans on the fast-track to the world of Funko Fun! Today, GameStop’s PowerUp Rewards members can join the Funko Insider Club for monthly perks—from giveaways and special offers to exclusive insider info.
How to be a Funko Insider:
- All PowerUp Rewards (PUR) members, who have purchased a Pop! in the last year are automatically in the Club!
- PUR members who have not purchased a Pop! in the last year can sign up with their PUR email
- Not a PUR member? Fans can simply POP in to their local GameStop to sign up for PUR and further their fandom
On average, PUR members buy four Pop! figures every year, so GameStop wants to spread the love by offering the best deals around. And insiders who act fast can snag a free Pop! ($9 and below) at any GameStop store! PUR members just need to keep an eye out for their GameStop email with all the details on how to claim their freebie.
This seems like a pretty natural fit for everyone involved. It is yet another avenue for collectors to get news about upcoming products, and I am sure that exclusives announcements will be taking place on here as well. As Gamestop walks a little further down the line away from being a gaming store, collectibles have become a huge pat of their business, and there is few stronger partners to have these days than Funko. Check out the site here.
- Funko Offers The Most Adorable Dorbz Yet With DC Bombshells
- Funko Grabs All My Money With Star Wars Mystery Minis. Here Is Where The Exclusives Are.
- Deckard Funko Dorbz Make Harrison Ford Look Happier Than He Has In Years
- Funko Releasing New Predator Pop And TMNT Dorbz To Specialty Shops In November
- Funko Puts On The Best Show At SDCC... What Did I Just Witness?
- Funko Announces A Collaboration With Pez At Funko Fundays
- Funko Announces New Licences At Funko Fundays, including James Bond!
- A Subdued Preview Night With Funko At SDCC 2017
- Where Can You Get Funko SDCC Exclusives If You Aren't At The Show? We Have The Answer!
- Stranger Things Season 2 To Sponsor Halloween ComicFest 2017
- Inhumans Funko Products Incoming...LOOK AT LOCKJAW!!!!
- Final Girls Film Coming From Universal Pictures - November 18, 2017
- Rian Johnson Confirms The Last Jedi Runtime: 2 Hours And 30 Minutes - November 17, 2017
- A Wrinkle In Time Drops New Poster, New Trailer Debuts This Sunday On ABC - November 17, 2017
- Stretch Armstrong And The Flex Fighters Review: Different, But Fun And Promising - November 17, 2017
- My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Is Hitting YouTube Today - November 17, 2017