Who doesn’t love Star Wars? Probably lots of people, but they’re most likely not reading this. On today’s Barzinga, I made my way to the annual Henn Fest, where Rich Henn brings together a motley crew of excellent people to celebrate all things Henn. Sort of.
I brought along the newest Star Wars tiki cups from the ever-fabulous Think Geek, so we could drink in nerdy style. Do the cups live up to the hype? Honestly, they do. These are a great addition to your bar or home. I have not put them through my dishwasher, but we did hand wash them (which I suggest anyhow). Think Geek has a number of nerd related tiki cups, and frankly it was hard to pick just one collection. Check out the awesome collection below!
- A New Convention Called Fandemic Is Coming To Houston, Texas - August 19, 2017
- Otakon Cosplay Spotlight: Julia Rika As Nami From One Piece - August 19, 2017
- Is Disney World No Longer Offering Complimentary Toiletries? - August 19, 2017
- Otakon Cosplay Spotlight: Kat And DJ Ranma S As Spike And Rarity From My Little Pony - August 19, 2017
- Wonder Woman Co-Creator William Moulton Marston On Nazis’ Problem With Women - August 19, 2017