Who doesn’t love Star Wars? Probably lots of people, but they’re most likely not reading this. On today’s Barzinga, I made my way to the annual Henn Fest, where Rich Henn brings together a motley crew of excellent people to celebrate all things Henn. Sort of.
I brought along the newest Star Wars tiki cups from the ever-fabulous Think Geek, so we could drink in nerdy style. Do the cups live up to the hype? Honestly, they do. These are a great addition to your bar or home. I have not put them through my dishwasher, but we did hand wash them (which I suggest anyhow). Think Geek has a number of nerd related tiki cups, and frankly it was hard to pick just one collection. Check out the awesome collection below!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018