Who doesn’t love Star Wars? Probably lots of people, but they’re most likely not reading this. On today’s Barzinga, I made my way to the annual Henn Fest, where Rich Henn brings together a motley crew of excellent people to celebrate all things Henn. Sort of.
I brought along the newest Star Wars tiki cups from the ever-fabulous Think Geek, so we could drink in nerdy style. Do the cups live up to the hype? Honestly, they do. These are a great addition to your bar or home. I have not put them through my dishwasher, but we did hand wash them (which I suggest anyhow). Think Geek has a number of nerd related tiki cups, and frankly it was hard to pick just one collection. Check out the awesome collection below!
- Fortress Festoon: Building A Geeky Kitchen With ThinkGeek
- Nerd Home: Sailor Moon Wax Melts From Starlit Creations! - October 20, 2017
- Nerd Food: Is Pillsbury’s Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Any Good? - October 20, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Sounds Of Terror! For Halloween - October 20, 2017
- Craft Beer And More At BaseLine Tap House Inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios - October 20, 2017
- Disney’s California Adventure Is Celebrating Families With Coco - October 19, 2017