Who doesn’t love Star Wars? Probably lots of people, but they’re most likely not reading this. On today’s Barzinga, I made my way to the annual Henn Fest, where Rich Henn brings together a motley crew of excellent people to celebrate all things Henn. Sort of.
I brought along the newest Star Wars tiki cups from the ever-fabulous Think Geek, so we could drink in nerdy style. Do the cups live up to the hype? Honestly, they do. These are a great addition to your bar or home. I have not put them through my dishwasher, but we did hand wash them (which I suggest anyhow). Think Geek has a number of nerd related tiki cups, and frankly it was hard to pick just one collection. Check out the awesome collection below!
- Fortress Festoon: Building A Geeky Kitchen With ThinkGeek
- Seth Rollins Was Ready to Go During RAW’s Gauntlet Match, But it Wasn’t Enough - February 20, 2018
- The Undefeated Asuka Controls Her Own Destiny - February 20, 2018
- Arribas Brothers Introduces New Coco-Inspired Jewelry - February 19, 2018
- Guests Can Now Meet Black Panther and the Dora Milaje at Disneyland Resort - February 19, 2018
- Nerd Food: Lucky Charms Introduces First New Marshmallow in 10 Years - February 19, 2018