Though this is more than a week old now, this interview from TVLine with the cast of Arrow at Comic-Con has some interesting things in it. First is the discussion of how long Arrow has been on the air and how it’s now the second longest-running active television series on the CW. What’s interesting is how quickly Stephen Amell pointed out that they are three episodes a way from being exactly 100 behind Smallville. That seems like an odd bit of information to have at your finger tips, unless you really want to pass Smallville. If Amell just wants to be the person who plays Oliver Queen the most, he’s already passed Justin Hartley a long time ago, who played Oliver Queen in 72 episodes of Smallville. Amell passed that in season 4.
The second thing of interest is just how excited Amell is when he finds out that Michael Emerson has joined the cast, something he and a few others didn’t know before the interview, which took place before the Comic-Con panel. They all seemed to love Lost and none of them mentioned Emerson’s time on Person of Interest.
Amell says one of the great things about being on the show is even now he can read scripts and still be surprised. Oh…and he’s really fired up about Michael Emerson and he’s going to hate to kill him. Last year at this time Amell was interviewed and asked about Felicity’s new boyfriend, and he commented about having to kill him…which he did.
- Blake Bortles Performance Puts Starting Job In Jeopardy - August 18, 2017
- It’s Batman Vs Batman Beyond In Latest DC Versus - August 18, 2017
- Broken Lizard’s Super Troopers 2 Gets A Release Date - August 18, 2017
- Get Excited For The Curb Your Enthusiasm Teaser Trailer - August 18, 2017
- Vulture Vs Spidey In Clip From New Marvel’s Spider-Man Animated Series - August 18, 2017