Comics luminary, Wizard World Hall of Legends Inaugural Inductee, and Deadpool creator Sir Robert Liefeld has released a sketch of actress Zazie Beetz as Domino, making Beetz a rare double winner of the prestigious Liefeld Lotto.
Liefeld posted the drawing on Instagram last night.
“Sketch stage,” Liefeld said in the post. “#Domino #marvel #Deadpool #robliefeld #xforce #robliefeldcreations.”
Created by Liefeld and janitor Fabian Nicieza, Domino will be portrayed by Beetz in the upcoming Deadpool sequel. We recently got our first look at her in costume:
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) July 31, 2017
Deadpool 2 hits theaters in 2018.
- Animated Deadpool Will Be Different From Live Action Deadpool, Somehow Surprising Everyone
- WWE Superstar Rich Swann Suspended After Domestic Violence Arrest - December 10, 2017
- Guardians of the Galaxy Director James Gunn Blasts Donald Trump, Explains Fake News - December 9, 2017
- Amber Heard Responds to Yates, Rowling, and Warner Bros. on Johnny Depp Statements - December 9, 2017
- Jessica Jones Trailer Reveals Season 2 Release Date - December 9, 2017
- John Boyega Needs a Pilot to Get to Star Wars: The Last Jedi Premiere - December 9, 2017