Comics luminary, Wizard World Hall of Legends Inaugural Inductee, and Deadpool creator Sir Robert Liefeld has released a sketch of actress Zazie Beetz as Domino, making Beetz a rare double winner of the prestigious Liefeld Lotto.
Liefeld posted the drawing on Instagram last night.
“Sketch stage,” Liefeld said in the post. “#Domino #marvel #Deadpool #robliefeld #xforce #robliefeldcreations.”
Created by Liefeld and janitor Fabian Nicieza, Domino will be portrayed by Beetz in the upcoming Deadpool sequel. We recently got our first look at her in costume:
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) July 31, 2017
Deadpool 2 hits theaters in 2018.
- Animated Deadpool Will Be Different From Live Action Deadpool, Somehow Surprising Everyone
- Total Divas Star Paige Preparing For WWE Return - September 18, 2017
- Magic Wand And Planned Parenthood Support Moen And Nolan’s ‘Oh Joy Sex Toy’ - September 18, 2017
- Pepe The Frog Creator Matt Furie Pursues Legal Action Against Alt-Right - September 18, 2017
- Matthew Rosenberg Goes Marvel Exclusive, Is Still Matthew From The Block - September 18, 2017
- Bob Layton Shows Off Unpublished IDW ‘Rom’ Sketches And More Unused Art - September 18, 2017