Comics luminary, Wizard World Hall of Legends Inaugural Inductee, and Deadpool creator Sir Robert Liefeld has released a sketch of actress Zazie Beetz as Domino, making Beetz a rare double winner of the prestigious Liefeld Lotto.
Liefeld posted the drawing on Instagram last night.
“Sketch stage,” Liefeld said in the post. “#Domino #marvel #Deadpool #robliefeld #xforce #robliefeldcreations.”
Created by Liefeld and janitor Fabian Nicieza, Domino will be portrayed by Beetz in the upcoming Deadpool sequel. We recently got our first look at her in costume:
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) July 31, 2017
Deadpool 2 hits theaters in 2018.
- Animated Deadpool Will Be Different From Live Action Deadpool, Somehow Surprising Everyone
- Chilling Adventures Of… Sorcery?! And Cosmo #1 In The Archie January 2018 Solicitations - October 17, 2017
- Se7en Screenwriter Signs On To Justin Lin’s ‘Lone Wolf And Cub’ Movie At Paramount - October 17, 2017
- X-Men’s Blink Gets A Physics-Defying New Costume On Cable #153 Cover - October 17, 2017
- Buy Marvel Legacy #1 With Some Extra Bonus Content For $40 This January - October 17, 2017
- What If… Kieron Gillen Had Continued To Write The X-Men - October 17, 2017