Comics luminary, Wizard World Hall of Legends Inaugural Inductee, and Deadpool creator Sir Robert Liefeld has released a sketch of actress Zazie Beetz as Domino, making Beetz a rare double winner of the prestigious Liefeld Lotto.
Liefeld posted the drawing on Instagram last night.
“Sketch stage,” Liefeld said in the post. “#Domino #marvel #Deadpool #robliefeld #xforce #robliefeldcreations.”
Created by Liefeld and janitor Fabian Nicieza, Domino will be portrayed by Beetz in the upcoming Deadpool sequel. We recently got our first look at her in costume:
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) July 31, 2017
Deadpool 2 hits theaters in 2018.
- Animated Deadpool Will Be Different From Live Action Deadpool, Somehow Surprising Everyone
- Nick Spencer Leads Creative Team Of ‘Not Brand Echh’ For Marvel Legacy In November - August 18, 2017
- DC Announces Black Lightning: Cold Dead Hands Mini From Tony Isabella And Clayton Henry For November - August 18, 2017
- SummerSlam Protestors Want Donald Trump Out Of The WWE Hall Of Fame - August 18, 2017
- New Marvel Hire Donny Cates Says Writing Thanos Comic Gave Him Nightmares - August 18, 2017
- Mystery Villain Leads New Sinister Six For ‘Spider-Man’ From Bendis And Bazaldua - August 18, 2017