Comics luminary, Wizard World Hall of Legends Inaugural Inductee, and Deadpool creator Sir Robert Liefeld has released a sketch of actress Zazie Beetz as Domino, making Beetz a rare double winner of the prestigious Liefeld Lotto.
Liefeld posted the drawing on Instagram last night.
“Sketch stage,” Liefeld said in the post. “#Domino #marvel #Deadpool #robliefeld #xforce #robliefeldcreations.”
Created by Liefeld and janitor Fabian Nicieza, Domino will be portrayed by Beetz in the upcoming Deadpool sequel. We recently got our first look at her in costume:
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) July 31, 2017
Deadpool 2 hits theaters in 2018.
- Animated Deadpool Will Be Different From Live Action Deadpool, Somehow Surprising Everyone
- Tom Scioli to Reboot Go-Bots at IDW - July 20, 2018
- IDW Announces New Star Wars Adventures Horror Series ‘Tales from Vader’s Castle’ - July 20, 2018
- Get a Sneak Peek at What Alien 3 Should Have Been in First Page from Comic of William Gibson’s Screenplay - July 20, 2018
- Dark Horse Makes Stranger Things, MST3K, and Umbrella Academy Returnable (with a Catch) - July 20, 2018
- Tank Girl Gets First-Ever Ongoing Series, ‘Rivers of London’ Too, from Titan at the Retailer Lunch - July 20, 2018