One of the big things coming out of first Comic-Con and then the Television Critics Associations summer press tour is the information about the villains for the new season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. We know there will be villains, plural. That there is a big bad of a supernatural bent and that we’ll learn about them in the season premiere. We also learned that there will be a team lead by Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) and that we’ll be seeing Gorilla Grodd from the Flash and Kuasa from the Vixen animated series as part of the team. It was announced a few days ago that Tracy Ifeachor would be playing Kuasa, the sister of the modern day Vixen (Megalyn Echikunwoke) and Granddaughter of Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers). Ifeachor has appeard on Doctor Who, Crossbones, The Originals and Quantico.
As with last seasons Legion of Doom, executive producer Marc Guggenheim as a name for the team in mind, but told EW.com:
I have a name for them that I would love to see referenced on the show. But like the Legion of Doom, we have to figure out a way to get it in there.
With the way the show works, it’s like to be an already established villain team name for the DC Universe. Maybe it will be something like the Fatal Five, Superior Five, Secret Six, Terrible Trio, Secret Society Of Super Villains or the Injustice Gang. All of those would look cool on a business card.
Interesting note on Ifeachor, she played in the two part Doctor Who episode The End of Time where she played Abigail Naismith, daughter of Joshua Naismith who was played by David Harewood who is now on Supergirl.
DC’S Legends of Tomorrow returns October 10th on the CW.
- Gotham Season 4, Episode 5 Recap: A Dark Knight – The Blade’s Path - October 20, 2017
- It’s Flash Vs. Flash As DC Versus Pits Barry Allen Against Wally West - October 20, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: We’re Assured John Diggle Had A Life Before The Military - October 20, 2017
- The Perfect Early Holiday Gift Idea For Classic Game Lovers: The Art Of Atari - October 20, 2017
- Flash Season 4: Harrison Wells Returns Bearing Bad News - October 20, 2017