Keiichi Tanaka has had a pretty cool career being an artist for manga, anime, and video games. You probably recognize him best from his work in Doctor Chichibuyama. Tanaka has put up a new web manga that video game fans may be interested in, as it documents pieces of his career, specifically a pivotal moment in most gamer’s lives.
A good portion of the manga is focused on Final Fantasy VII, and the impact it had on the industry at the time when it was released in 1997. The manga chronicles Tanaka’s own viewpoint of his job, his life, and the industry at that point. It’s a mighty fine read that’s totally worth your time to check out. You can read the entire manga at DenFaminicoGamer.
- Pulp And Meta Fiction Converge In The Silver Universe: How A Story About Con Men And Vampires Is Really All About Family.
- Manga Artist Yusuke Murata Draws Spider-Man For Movie Poster
- Dokudami Tenement, Exhibited For The First Time In The UK
- Netflix's New Anime Programming Slate To Include 'Godzilla,' 'Devilman'
- Tomorrow's Batman #28 Has The Deadshot Vs Deathstroke Fight You've Always Wanted
- Dark Horse Launches Barb Wire, Death Head, The Tomorrows And Negative Space In July 2015 Solicitations
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for January 23-29, 2018 - January 23, 2018
- Microsoft Expands The Xbox Game Pass To New Content Next Month - January 23, 2018
- The Bartlet Jones Supernatural Detective Agency Suffers New Layoffs - January 23, 2018
- Details Leaked About Valve’s Next Steam Sale - January 23, 2018
- Human Head Studios Debuts Rune: Ragnarok Pre-Alpha Trailer - January 23, 2018