Keiichi Tanaka has had a pretty cool career being an artist for manga, anime, and video games. You probably recognize him best from his work in Doctor Chichibuyama. Tanaka has put up a new web manga that video game fans may be interested in, as it documents pieces of his career, specifically a pivotal moment in most gamer’s lives.
A good portion of the manga is focused on Final Fantasy VII, and the impact it had on the industry at the time when it was released in 1997. The manga chronicles Tanaka’s own viewpoint of his job, his life, and the industry at that point. It’s a mighty fine read that’s totally worth your time to check out. You can read the entire manga at DenFaminicoGamer.
- Pulp And Meta Fiction Converge In The Silver Universe: How A Story About Con Men And Vampires Is Really All About Family.
- Manga Artist Yusuke Murata Draws Spider-Man For Movie Poster
- Dokudami Tenement, Exhibited For The First Time In The UK
- Netflix's New Anime Programming Slate To Include 'Godzilla,' 'Devilman'
- Tomorrow's Batman #28 Has The Deadshot Vs Deathstroke Fight You've Always Wanted
- Dark Horse Launches Barb Wire, Death Head, The Tomorrows And Negative Space In July 2015 Solicitations
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for March 20-26, 2018 - March 20, 2018
- Sea Of Thieves is Getting a Surprising Day One Patch - March 19, 2018
- Twitch Celebrates Mr. Rogers’s 90th Birthday with a Marathon - March 19, 2018
- Tower of Time Will Finally Leave Early Access This April - March 19, 2018
- The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile Game is Now Live - March 19, 2018