It’s that time of week for me to flail at you all about my current choice of ridiculous game about cats that I’m going to be stupidly excited about, Cat Quest. Because cats and RPGs are two of my favorite things, so naturally I was going to be intrigued by this one. This week saw the second dev diary from the Gentlebros, and the video focuses on how the team went about designing the tails of the many cats of Felingard.
The Gentlebros is a small indie development team from Singapore, and they’ve been hard at work putting the final touches on Cat Quest, their epic tail of furballs and destiny, but they clawed out time to sit down and talk about the development of Cat Quest and give us some interesting tidbits about the origin of the project.
For those unaware, Cat Quest is an open-world top-down 2D RPG set in the wonderful world of cats. Engage in intense real-time combat, explore a massive continent, complete dungeons for epic loot, take on challenging quests, level up your spells and save the world of Felingard from certain catastrophe.
PQube and The Gentlebros have partnered up to release the adorable indie adventure game, Cat Quest for Steam on August 8, 2017and on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in the fourth quarter of 2017. The second Dev Diary from the Gentlebros is below.
You can catch the first Cat Quest dev diary here.
- Will ‘Biomutant’ Be THQ Nordic’s Newest Game? - August 20, 2017
- Telltale’s ‘Batman: The Enemy Within’ May Be Coming To The Nintendo Switch - August 20, 2017
- Dauntless Has Entered Its Founder’s Alpha Build - August 20, 2017
- Bioware Confirms That Mass Effect: Andromeda Will Recieve No Further Single Player Updates - August 19, 2017
- After 14 Years, Halo’s SPV3 Mod Has Finally Launched - August 19, 2017