The third season of For Honor kicks off in about a week and a half, but before you team up and go searching for glory in battle, Ubisoft decided that maybe you should get a look at what’s in store for season three.
We’ll let the devs do the talking in the video below, but basically, you’re going to get a whole different experience than you have in the past. New content including maps and weapons, tournaments and ranked play, new enhancements, and a slew of other material that will hopefully make your experience in the game better. The third season kicks off on August 15th.
- Pirate Themed Loot Boxes Will Be In 'Skull And Bones'
- Ubisoft Is Giving For Honor Dedicated Servers And Two More Content Seasons
- Ubisoft Protests The Low 'For Honor' Player Counts Too Much
- Ubisoft And The ESL Announce The For Honor Hero Series
- Do You Like Quitting Games In "For Honor"? Ubisoft Doesn't, And Is Going To Punish You
- Ubisoft Shows Off For Honor's Newest Characters And Maps
- Nintendo Switch’s 3.0 Update Gives Way For Homebrewing Hacks - August 19, 2017
- The Next Chapter Of Telltale’s ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Drops Tuesday - August 19, 2017
- The Latest ‘Monster Hunter: World’ Video Explains Hunting And Quests - August 19, 2017
- People Are Now Finding Tons Of Secrets In ‘Sonic Mania’ - August 19, 2017
- Amazon Has Officially Stopped New Game Discounts - August 19, 2017