The third season of For Honor kicks off in about a week and a half, but before you team up and go searching for glory in battle, Ubisoft decided that maybe you should get a look at what’s in store for season three.
We’ll let the devs do the talking in the video below, but basically, you’re going to get a whole different experience than you have in the past. New content including maps and weapons, tournaments and ranked play, new enhancements, and a slew of other material that will hopefully make your experience in the game better. The third season kicks off on August 15th.
- 'For Honor' Wants You To Come Back With Another Free Weekend
- Pirate Themed Loot Boxes Will Be In 'Skull And Bones'
- Ubisoft Is Giving For Honor Dedicated Servers And Two More Content Seasons
- Ubisoft Protests The Low 'For Honor' Player Counts Too Much
- Ubisoft And The ESL Announce The For Honor Hero Series
- Do You Like Quitting Games In "For Honor"? Ubisoft Doesn't, And Is Going To Punish You
- Ubisoft Shows Off For Honor's Newest Characters And Maps
- Loco Roco 2 Remastered Receives a Launch Trailer During PSX - December 9, 2017
- Can We Finally Change Our PSN Names? Maybe Next Year! - December 9, 2017
- The Monster Hunter World Beta Is Officially Live On PS4 - December 9, 2017
- Check Out Ten Minutes Of SoulCalibur VI’s Gameplay - December 9, 2017
- Marvel Show Off A New Video For Marvel’s Spider-Man On PS4 - December 9, 2017