The third season of For Honor kicks off in about a week and a half, but before you team up and go searching for glory in battle, Ubisoft decided that maybe you should get a look at what’s in store for season three.
We’ll let the devs do the talking in the video below, but basically, you’re going to get a whole different experience than you have in the past. New content including maps and weapons, tournaments and ranked play, new enhancements, and a slew of other material that will hopefully make your experience in the game better. The third season kicks off on August 15th.
- Pirate Themed Loot Boxes Will Be In 'Skull And Bones'
- Ubisoft Is Giving For Honor Dedicated Servers And Two More Content Seasons
- Ubisoft Protests The Low 'For Honor' Player Counts Too Much
- Ubisoft And The ESL Announce The For Honor Hero Series
- Do You Like Quitting Games In "For Honor"? Ubisoft Doesn't, And Is Going To Punish You
- Ubisoft Shows Off For Honor's Newest Characters And Maps
- Former WhatCulture Wrestling Crew Debut “Cultaholic” In New Video - October 16, 2017
- Two New DLC Content Drops Come To ‘Dying Light’ Today - October 16, 2017
- ‘Think Of The Children’ Gets A Launch Trailer & Release Date - October 16, 2017
- A Pair Of Trailers For ‘South Park: The Fractured But Whole’ Hit Before Release - October 16, 2017
- Bungie Shows Off The Launch Trailer For ‘Destiny 2’ On PC - October 16, 2017