Last month we had announced the newest (and exclusive) game to Dave and Busters: Spider-Man: Homecoming from Adrenaline Amusements. I generally don’t spend a lot of time at D&B, but I had to try this game out.
The machine is pretty flashy and eye-catching, but despite the fact that D&B was crowded this past week due to summer vacation, no one seemed to care about this game. Shame, really; it’s pretty easy. You follow Spider-Man as he goes through NYC, chasing bad guys. Whenever his Spider Sense goes off (like in the comic), you hit a button so Spider-Man can do a myriad of things such as shoot his webs, jump, fight, and more.
It’s a very simple game, but don’t let that deter you from enjoying it. The graphics are sharp and fun, and the sound effects are suitable for the game. I got to level three in the game, and my boyfriend got to level two. So maybe we both really suck at this game. Either way, still fun.
- Nerd Home: Sailor Moon Wax Melts From Starnigh Industries! - October 20, 2017
- Nerd Food: Is Pillsbury’s Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Any Good? - October 20, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Sounds Of Terror! For Halloween - October 20, 2017
- Craft Beer And More At BaseLine Tap House Inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios - October 20, 2017
- Disney’s California Adventure Is Celebrating Families With Coco - October 19, 2017