Yesterday we got a new glimpse at Sonic Mania before Sega releases it this month, specifically some blasts from the past that will make fans a little giddy. We’re talking about the bonus stages! You know, the ones that will forever haunt your night mares about completing because if you don’t you’ll never be able to collect the chaos emeralds. Those bonus levels. Here’s a friendly reminder in case you forgot what it looked like hunting down blue orbs.
The trailer below shows off a couple of the bonus stages you can play in Sonic Mania, including the blue orb challenge and chasing the UFO. You also get a glimpse in the second half of the video of Time Attack mode, which will set you up in specific situations in various levels and you’ll need to complete a certain number of tasks or simply run the course in a specific time.
For Sonic fans, these are levels that have been desperately desired in forums and it looks like the new game will be delivering on many a hopeful dream and promise by Sega. Sonic Mania will be released in less than two weeks (August 15th) on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
- SEGA Releases New Footage Of 'Sonic Forces' Tag Team Mode
- People Are Now Finding Tons Of Secrets In 'Sonic Mania'
- SEGA Shows Off The Opening Animation For 'Sonic Mania'
- SEGA Finally Announced The 'Sonic Mania' Vinyl Album In America
- SEGA & Atlus Finally Reveal Their Plans For E3
- The New 'Sonic Mania' Trailer Confirms A Release Date
- Latest Footage For 'Sonic Mania' Shows Off Knuckles On Flying Battery Zone
- Nintendo Gives Out Full Details Of Upcoming Games, Including 'Splatoon 2' and 'ARMS'
- Sonic Is Going Back To A 2D Plane With Sonic Mania
- Listening For Changes: We Review Razer’s Electra V2 - March 22, 2018
- KFC Partners with Twitch for a PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Event - March 22, 2018
- Twitch and Shout! Factory Partner for a ReBoot Marathon - March 22, 2018
- Sonic The Hedgehog Fan is Creating a “Sonic Maker” Project - March 22, 2018
- Sea Of Thieves Will be Taxing You When You Die - March 22, 2018