Yusuke Murata is a Japanese manga artist known for drawing the digital manga remake of One’s One-Punch Man, and for the football manga Eyeshield 21. But his latest illustration is American superhero comic icon Spider-Man, for a movie poster promoting Spider-Man: Homecoming in Japan.
The poster comes from Japan’s official Spider-Man movie twitter account, and ComicBookMovie has the translation, which says that the artist is a longtime Spider-Man fan.
— 映画『スパイダーマン』公式 (@SpidermanfilmJP) August 4, 2017
Would he be interested in slumming it for a monthly Marvel or DC book?
Spider-Man: Homecoming opens in Japan on August 11th.
- Keiichi Tanaka Pens New Manga About His Early Gaming Years
- Has James Gunn’s Elusive Guardians Of The Galaxy Easter Egg Finally Been Found? - August 20, 2017
- Tom Holland Lands Role As Nazi Driver, Allied Spy In Adaptation Of ‘Beneath A Scarlet Sky’ - August 20, 2017
- Good News: Ric Flair Is Awake, Communicating, And Cutting Promos On Nurses (Wooo!) - August 20, 2017
- Marvel’s Runaways Teach You How To Preorder Comics, Your Sacred Responsibility As A Comic Book Reader - August 19, 2017
- How Much Is Jonah Hex Worth? A Redditor Digs Deep To Find Out - August 19, 2017