Yusuke Murata is a Japanese manga artist known for drawing the digital manga remake of One’s One-Punch Man, and for the football manga Eyeshield 21. But his latest illustration is American superhero comic icon Spider-Man, for a movie poster promoting Spider-Man: Homecoming in Japan.
The poster comes from Japan’s official Spider-Man movie twitter account, and ComicBookMovie has the translation, which says that the artist is a longtime Spider-Man fan.
— 映画『スパイダーマン』公式 (@SpidermanfilmJP) August 4, 2017
Would he be interested in slumming it for a monthly Marvel or DC book?
Spider-Man: Homecoming opens in Japan on August 11th.
- Keiichi Tanaka Pens New Manga About His Early Gaming Years
- Kurt Angle Returns To Ring At TLC In Place Of Roman Reigns, AJ Styles Replaces Bray Wyatt - October 20, 2017
- Women And Gender Non-Conforming Animators Demand End To Sexual Harassment And Abuse - October 20, 2017
- Black Widow, Iron Man, Captain America, And Hulk To Read ‘Our Town’ To Benefit Puerto Rico - October 20, 2017
- Rick Remender: If You’re Not Reading Black Science, You’re Being An A-Hole - October 20, 2017
- Little Shop Of Horrors Returns To Theaters For 2 Nights Only This Halloween, But What’s Trump Got To Do With It? - October 19, 2017