Bleeding Cool told you about the missing John Romita Jr. pencils to a cover to Dark Nights: Metal #2 that FedEx claim to have delivered to Richard Friend to be inked, but seems not to have been received.
But as he said, he was able to work from a previous low res scan and rebuild a version to ink. So here it is, as well as other Dark Nights: Metal #2 covers from Andy Kubert and Jim Lee, as well as the previously shown one from Greg Capullo:
In DARK NIGHTS METAL #2, as Superman and Wonder Woman hunt for a missing ally, Batman investigates a mystery spanning centuries. When the World’s Greatest Detective discovers a foe even greater than the Justice League could possibly imagine, will Earth’s heroes be ready? DARK NIGHTS: METAL #2 is written by Scott Snyder with art and main cover by Greg Capullo, Jonathan Glapion & FCO Plascencia and has variant covers by Kubert, Lee and Romita, Jr.
- Aspen Refuses Reprints Of Damaged Metal #1 Variants To Make Them More Collectible - August 20, 2017
- The DC Universe And The Rebirth Of Finding Joy In Comics - August 20, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, August 20th, 2017 – “A Dismal Sign Of The Problems That Marvel Will Face” - August 20, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th August 2017 – Nerd Blocked - August 20, 2017
- 36 Shots Of Cosplay From Flame Con, The Queer Comic Con In New York This Weekend - August 20, 2017