Nightwing #26 features the return of Huntress as the spy organization they used to work for comes back for blood. Writer Tim Seeley talked with DC All-Access about the issue and how it all leads off of the death of Dick Grayson’s friend Gizmo, the hacker who was killed at the end of issue #25. Who killed him and why? Grayson feels responisble, is trying to decide if he should stay in Bludhaven and is still vulnerable from his recent breakup when Helena comes a calling. Their previous relationship was built on trust, and where they are very different people, they had that. But Dick left the organization while Helena continued to work for Spyral. So the question becomes, is there really something between the two of them or were they just together because of their work connection. Seeley also talks about writing the ‘steamy sexy naked scene’ then forgetting about it until the pages came back in from Javier Fernandez and being surprised to see them.
“SPYRAL” part one! Huntress comes back into Nightwing’s life at his lowest moment. But is she here to help him find the man who killed one of Dick’s closest allies? Or is she here to carry out a mission of her own?
- Exclusive Look Inside Bryan Talbot’s Grandville: Force Majeure - October 16, 2017
- Kevin Nowlan Shares His Process Art For The Shadow/Batman #4 Cover - October 16, 2017
- Echo Kellum On Curtis Holt’s Journey To Being Mr. Terrific - October 16, 2017
- CW Seed Releases New Freedom Fighters: The Ray Promo Art - October 16, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: Psi Is A More Powerful Telepath Than J’onn J’onzz - October 16, 2017