The last couple of days of London Film and Comic Con at the London Olympia were manic, with a huge amount of people in on Saturday and a surprisingly busy Sunday, too. We visited with comic creators, catching some great panels (including our own Rich Johnston on a panel alongside Kevin Smith). In between places, we’ve been trying to catch some of the best cosplay wandering the halls and around the convention, and caught plenty of great ones to see!
Again a lot have come from around our tables in the Comic Zone, where I sold my work The Pride, deep in the Bleeding Cool area where Rich himself wrote news and rumors live from the convention floor.
So yes, cosplay from and around my table! But I did manage to sneak away to grab some more shots from around the whole convention too! So enjoy these shots from the final two days of LFCC!
- The Cosplay of London Film And Comic Con: Day One
- There Was A Slight Crowd: SDCC 2017 Friday Cosplay Photos
- Thursday Cosplay And Hall Shots From San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38
- 2017 Television Countdown #4: The Steven Universe Accidental Racism Apology - December 31, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Speculation: Is Doctor Manhattan Posing as a DC Superhero? - December 29, 2017
- Eugenic #3 Review: The Horror Ends with a Look at the Horrors of Ignorance - December 27, 2017
- Well, Does Anyone Like the ‘Jubilee is a Vampire’ Idea? - December 27, 2017
- A Major Unexpected Return in Today’s Spider-Men II #5 - December 27, 2017