The last couple of days of London Film and Comic Con at the London Olympia were manic, with a huge amount of people in on Saturday and a surprisingly busy Sunday, too. We visited with comic creators, catching some great panels (including our own Rich Johnston on a panel alongside Kevin Smith). In between places, we’ve been trying to catch some of the best cosplay wandering the halls and around the convention, and caught plenty of great ones to see!
Again a lot have come from around our tables in the Comic Zone, where I sold my work The Pride, deep in the Bleeding Cool area where Rich himself wrote news and rumors live from the convention floor.
So yes, cosplay from and around my table! But I did manage to sneak away to grab some more shots from around the whole convention too! So enjoy these shots from the final two days of LFCC!
- The Cosplay of London Film And Comic Con: Day One
- There Was A Slight Crowd: SDCC 2017 Friday Cosplay Photos
- Thursday Cosplay And Hall Shots From San Diego Comic-Con 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38
- Batman #33 Review: The Bat-Family Look Like Just That…A Family! Wonderful! - October 18, 2017
- Generation X #7 Review: With A Change Of Focus, The Series Is Really Improving - October 18, 2017
- Big Bang Theory Hints At Another Hero In The Upcoming Justice League Film - October 18, 2017
- Champions #16 Cover May Reveal More About The Future Of The Team Than Intended - October 17, 2017
- The Samurai Slasher Returns For One Final Outing On Kickstarter - October 17, 2017