Asterix and the Chariot Race is the 37th book in the Asterix series, and the third to be written by Jean-Yves Ferri and illustrated by Didier Conrad. The book is to be released worldwide in more than 20 languages on October 19th with an initial print run of 5 million copies.
Much of the action takes place in Ancient Italy, where Asterix and Obelix meet the original inhabitants of the Italian peninsula: the Italics. Like the Gauls, the Italics are seeking to keep independence from Rome.
And now we have a little look at what is to come: two English-language panels showing our heroes preparing to head out…
…and deal with the Italian traffic. Apparently all roads still lead to Rome — which might be tricky when you are trying to get anywhere else.
- Batman Back in the Bat-Trunks Over His Broken Heart - July 20, 2018
- DC Confirms Pete Tomasi on Detective Comics with Doug Mahnke from #994 - July 20, 2018
- Boom! Studios: Shouting About Joss Whedon’s Firefly and Holo Cover Power Rangers - July 20, 2018
- Humberto Ramos to Alternate with Ryan Ottley on Amazing Spider-Man – and More - July 20, 2018
- Marvel Comics’ New Logo for 2019 – Their 80th Anniversary - July 20, 2018