Asterix and the Chariot Race is the 37th book in the Asterix series, and the third to be written by Jean-Yves Ferri and illustrated by Didier Conrad. The book is to be released worldwide in more than 20 languages on October 19th with an initial print run of 5 million copies.
Much of the action takes place in Ancient Italy, where Asterix and Obelix meet the original inhabitants of the Italian peninsula: the Italics. Like the Gauls, the Italics are seeking to keep independence from Rome.
And now we have a little look at what is to come: two English-language panels showing our heroes preparing to head out…
…and deal with the Italian traffic. Apparently all roads still lead to Rome — which might be tricky when you are trying to get anywhere else.
- Jenny Finn From Mike Mignola And Troy Nixey Returns In Dark Horse’s November 2017 Solicits - August 16, 2017
- The Who’s Who Of The Valiant Universe In Divinity #0 - August 16, 2017
- More Demonstrations As To How Marvel Legacy Came Up With Their Numbers - August 16, 2017
- Second Prints For Metal #1, Mister Miracle #1, Totally Awesome Hulk #22, Captain America #25 And Generations: Thors - August 16, 2017
- Official Pepe The Frog Enamel Pins Coming To Comic Stores In October – What Could Go Wrong? - August 16, 2017