San Diego’s Hyatt Hotel — which is a mere five-minute walk from the convention center — is known as a hot spot for post-con drinking and hanging out. There’s potential to meet comic greats and celebrities, all while enjoying a cold beer. Or in this case, a Drax The Destroyer Burger.
Fellow BC writer, Joe Glass, opted for this monstrous burger on Saturday night. I myself was intrigued, but that’s honestly too much burger for me.
The whole combo sounds delicious and insanely American. Hully gee.
The burger itself looked a little smaller, but Joe probably didn’t care, since he hadn’t really eaten all day, and food is food. Looking back, I wish I’d have tried some; it looks heavenly.
I don’t remember what Joe said, exactly, but it was something like “This is the best burger I’ve ever had.” If you’re near the hotel during non-convention time, you can most likely order this burger (albeit it may be under a different name) and try one for yourself.
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018