San Diego’s Hyatt Hotel — which is a mere five-minute walk from the convention center — is known as a hot spot for post-con drinking and hanging out. There’s potential to meet comic greats and celebrities, all while enjoying a cold beer. Or in this case, a Drax The Destroyer Burger.
Fellow BC writer, Joe Glass, opted for this monstrous burger on Saturday night. I myself was intrigued, but that’s honestly too much burger for me.
The whole combo sounds delicious and insanely American. Hully gee.
The burger itself looked a little smaller, but Joe probably didn’t care, since he hadn’t really eaten all day, and food is food. Looking back, I wish I’d have tried some; it looks heavenly.
I don’t remember what Joe said, exactly, but it was something like “This is the best burger I’ve ever had.” If you’re near the hotel during non-convention time, you can most likely order this burger (albeit it may be under a different name) and try one for yourself.
- Nerd Food: Natty Boh’s Crab Shack Shandy - March 18, 2018
- Step Out in Disney Style This Spring! - March 18, 2018
- Pinup Girl Clothing Teams up with Betty and Veronica for a Fabulous New Line - March 16, 2018
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Options in Disney Springs for St. Patrick’s Day! - March 16, 2018
- D’oh! This Homer Simpson Sheet Mask is What Nightmares Are Made Of - March 16, 2018