San Diego’s Hyatt Hotel — which is a mere five-minute walk from the convention center — is known as a hot spot for post-con drinking and hanging out. There’s potential to meet comic greats and celebrities, all while enjoying a cold beer. Or in this case, a Drax The Destroyer Burger.
Fellow BC writer, Joe Glass, opted for this monstrous burger on Saturday night. I myself was intrigued, but that’s honestly too much burger for me.
The whole combo sounds delicious and insanely American. Hully gee.
The burger itself looked a little smaller, but Joe probably didn’t care, since he hadn’t really eaten all day, and food is food. Looking back, I wish I’d have tried some; it looks heavenly.
I don’t remember what Joe said, exactly, but it was something like “This is the best burger I’ve ever had.” If you’re near the hotel during non-convention time, you can most likely order this burger (albeit it may be under a different name) and try one for yourself.
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017