Thursday at San Diego Comic-Con 2017 was pretty busy. But I waded through the crowds to grab photos of some amazing SDCC cosplay and more!
I didn’t go to preview night (Wednesday) since I was at Disneyland, so Thursday was my first time at SDCC. It was comparable to NYCC in terms of crowds, so it wasn’t terrible. There’s also way too much to see. It was overwhelming, but also awesome. Below is a collection of shots I was able to take Thursday, and as always, if you see yourself, feel free to use them — just give us credit!
- UK Cosplay From The London Film And Comic Con
- Underground Comix Art From Graham Nash Collection Brings In Big Bucks - August 17, 2017
- Otakon Cosplay Spotlight: Niaang Cosplay As Sailor Saturn - August 17, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Ellen’s Energy Adventure At Epcot - August 16, 2017
- A Harry Potter Con Is Coming To Baltimore! Potterverse September 8-10 - August 16, 2017
- Disney World Axes Express Bus Service After 8 Months - August 16, 2017