Thursday at San Diego Comic-Con 2017 was pretty busy. But I waded through the crowds to grab photos of some amazing SDCC cosplay and more!
I didn’t go to preview night (Wednesday) since I was at Disneyland, so Thursday was my first time at SDCC. It was comparable to NYCC in terms of crowds, so it wasn’t terrible. There’s also way too much to see. It was overwhelming, but also awesome. Below is a collection of shots I was able to take Thursday, and as always, if you see yourself, feel free to use them — just give us credit!
- UK Cosplay From The London Film And Comic Con
- Barzinga at Kansas City BBQ to Enjoy Top Gun and SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Tasting Super Hero Ice Cream at SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Betty and Veronica ’80s-Inspired Limited-Edition Pin Set Debuts at SDCC - July 22, 2018
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018