Thursday at San Diego Comic-Con 2017 was pretty busy. But I waded through the crowds to grab photos of some amazing SDCC cosplay and more!
I didn’t go to preview night (Wednesday) since I was at Disneyland, so Thursday was my first time at SDCC. It was comparable to NYCC in terms of crowds, so it wasn’t terrible. There’s also way too much to see. It was overwhelming, but also awesome. Below is a collection of shots I was able to take Thursday, and as always, if you see yourself, feel free to use them — just give us credit!
- UK Cosplay From The London Film And Comic Con
- Nerd Food: Black Flag Brewing Company’s Saved by the Bell Beer - March 20, 2018
- Disney Style Shares Some Adorable Hairstyles to Go with Your Mouse Ears - March 19, 2018
- Adorable New Orange Bird Merchandise Is Out Just in Time for Spring - March 19, 2018
- Hot Topic’s New Riverdale Eyeshadow Palette is Perfect for a Chock’lit Shoppe Date! - March 19, 2018
- Pirates of the Caribbean Reopens in Walt Disney World with Brand-New Redhead Scene - March 19, 2018