Thursday at San Diego Comic-Con 2017 was pretty busy. But I waded through the crowds to grab photos of some amazing SDCC cosplay and more!
I didn’t go to preview night (Wednesday) since I was at Disneyland, so Thursday was my first time at SDCC. It was comparable to NYCC in terms of crowds, so it wasn’t terrible. There’s also way too much to see. It was overwhelming, but also awesome. Below is a collection of shots I was able to take Thursday, and as always, if you see yourself, feel free to use them — just give us credit!
- UK Cosplay From The London Film And Comic Con
- Lauren’s Last Call: Pandora’s Drinks Inside Animal Kingdom - December 13, 2017
- Disney’s Star Wars Day at Sea Adds Exciting New Experiences for Guests of All Ages - December 13, 2017
- Winter Is Here: Game of Thrones Ornaments from ThinkGeek - December 13, 2017
- WWE Starts a Seriously Great New Promo with #OccupySmackDown - December 13, 2017
- Lauren’s Last Call: Shipyard Candy Cane Coffee Porter - December 12, 2017