Thursday at San Diego Comic-Con 2017 was pretty busy. But I waded through the crowds to grab photos of some amazing SDCC cosplay and more!
I didn’t go to preview night (Wednesday) since I was at Disneyland, so Thursday was my first time at SDCC. It was comparable to NYCC in terms of crowds, so it wasn’t terrible. There’s also way too much to see. It was overwhelming, but also awesome. Below is a collection of shots I was able to take Thursday, and as always, if you see yourself, feel free to use them — just give us credit!
- UK Cosplay From The London Film And Comic Con
- Nerd Home: Sailor Moon Wax Melts From Starlit Creations! - October 20, 2017
- Nerd Food: Is Pillsbury’s Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Any Good? - October 20, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Sounds Of Terror! For Halloween - October 20, 2017
- Craft Beer And More At BaseLine Tap House Inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios - October 20, 2017
- Disney’s California Adventure Is Celebrating Families With Coco - October 19, 2017