Check out SDCC cosplay from Thursday here.
Friday at San Diego Comic-Con 2017 was busy. I spent a good deal of time just going through the fan experiences (which were amazing), and, you know, just taking the con in. I didn’t get to stop every single cosplayer I saw, but everyone did an awesome job and genuinely looked like they were having fun! As always, if you see yourself, feel free to use the pic — just give us credit!
- UK Cosplay From The London Film And Comic Con
- Nerd Home: Sailor Moon Wax Melts From Starlit Creations! - October 20, 2017
- Nerd Food: Is Pillsbury’s Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Any Good? - October 20, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Sounds Of Terror! For Halloween - October 20, 2017
- Craft Beer And More At BaseLine Tap House Inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios - October 20, 2017
- Disney’s California Adventure Is Celebrating Families With Coco - October 19, 2017