By Saturday at San Diego Comic-Con, it was impossible to really move around the con. Taking pictures was insanely hard. San Diego became a sea of bodies by Saturday afternoon, and this sea did not relent even by the time the show ended Sunday afternoon. It almost felt like everyone was trying to fit into the convention hall all at once, but then again all of downtown San Diego felt that way. As always, if you see yourself feel free to use the pic — just give us credit!
- Barzinga at Kansas City BBQ to Enjoy Top Gun and SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Tasting Super Hero Ice Cream at SDCC 2018! - July 22, 2018
- Betty and Veronica ’80s-Inspired Limited-Edition Pin Set Debuts at SDCC - July 22, 2018
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018