By Saturday at San Diego Comic-Con, it was impossible to really move around the con. Taking pictures was insanely hard. San Diego became a sea of bodies by Saturday afternoon, and this sea did not relent even by the time the show ended Sunday afternoon. It almost felt like everyone was trying to fit into the convention hall all at once, but then again all of downtown San Diego felt that way. As always, if you see yourself feel free to use the pic — just give us credit!
- Underground Comix Art From Graham Nash Collection Brings In Big Bucks - August 17, 2017
- Otakon Cosplay Spotlight: Niaang Cosplay As Sailor Saturn - August 17, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Ellen’s Energy Adventure At Epcot - August 16, 2017
- A Harry Potter Con Is Coming To Baltimore! Potterverse September 8-10 - August 16, 2017
- Disney World Axes Express Bus Service After 8 Months - August 16, 2017