By Saturday at San Diego Comic-Con, it was impossible to really move around the con. Taking pictures was insanely hard. San Diego became a sea of bodies by Saturday afternoon, and this sea did not relent even by the time the show ended Sunday afternoon. It almost felt like everyone was trying to fit into the convention hall all at once, but then again all of downtown San Diego felt that way. As always, if you see yourself feel free to use the pic — just give us credit!
- Lauren’s Last Call: Pandora’s Drinks Inside Animal Kingdom - December 13, 2017
- Disney’s Star Wars Day at Sea Adds Exciting New Experiences for Guests of All Ages - December 13, 2017
- Winter Is Here: Game of Thrones Ornaments from ThinkGeek - December 13, 2017
- WWE Starts a Seriously Great New Promo with #OccupySmackDown - December 13, 2017
- Lauren’s Last Call: Shipyard Candy Cane Coffee Porter - December 12, 2017