By Saturday at San Diego Comic-Con, it was impossible to really move around the con. Taking pictures was insanely hard. San Diego became a sea of bodies by Saturday afternoon, and this sea did not relent even by the time the show ended Sunday afternoon. It almost felt like everyone was trying to fit into the convention hall all at once, but then again all of downtown San Diego felt that way. As always, if you see yourself feel free to use the pic — just give us credit!
- Nerd Food: Black Flag Brewing Company’s Saved by the Bell Beer - March 20, 2018
- Disney Style Shares Some Adorable Hairstyles to Go with Your Mouse Ears - March 19, 2018
- Adorable New Orange Bird Merchandise Is Out Just in Time for Spring - March 19, 2018
- Hot Topic’s New Riverdale Eyeshadow Palette is Perfect for a Chock’lit Shoppe Date! - March 19, 2018
- Pirates of the Caribbean Reopens in Walt Disney World with Brand-New Redhead Scene - March 19, 2018