By Saturday at San Diego Comic-Con, it was impossible to really move around the con. Taking pictures was insanely hard. San Diego became a sea of bodies by Saturday afternoon, and this sea did not relent even by the time the show ended Sunday afternoon. It almost felt like everyone was trying to fit into the convention hall all at once, but then again all of downtown San Diego felt that way. As always, if you see yourself feel free to use the pic — just give us credit!
- Nerd Home: Sailor Moon Wax Melts From Starlit Creations! - October 20, 2017
- Nerd Food: Is Pillsbury’s Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Any Good? - October 20, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Sounds Of Terror! For Halloween - October 20, 2017
- Craft Beer And More At BaseLine Tap House Inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios - October 20, 2017
- Disney’s California Adventure Is Celebrating Families With Coco - October 19, 2017