Straight from London Film and Comic Con at the London Olympia, check out some of the best cosplay on show around the convention on the first day of the show.
Well, I say “around the convention”, but most of these pics came from my table in the Comic Zone as I sold my work The Pride, among the Bleeding Cool area where Rich Johnston himself wrote news and rumors live from the convention floor.
So yes, cosplay from and around my table! But I stand by it being some of the most awesome I’ve seen. So give these wonderfully talented cosplayers a look!
- London Film and Comic Con: A Step In The Right Direction
- UK Cosplay From The London Film And Comic Con
- Batman #33 Review: The Bat-Family Look Like Just That…A Family! Wonderful! - October 18, 2017
- Generation X #7 Review: With A Change Of Focus, The Series Is Really Improving - October 18, 2017
- Big Bang Theory Hints At Another Hero In The Upcoming Justice League Film - October 18, 2017
- Champions #16 Cover May Reveal More About The Future Of The Team Than Intended - October 17, 2017
- The Samurai Slasher Returns For One Final Outing On Kickstarter - October 17, 2017