Straight from London Film and Comic Con at the London Olympia, check out some of the best cosplay on show around the convention on the first day of the show.
Well, I say “around the convention”, but most of these pics came from my table in the Comic Zone as I sold my work The Pride, among the Bleeding Cool area where Rich Johnston himself wrote news and rumors live from the convention floor.
So yes, cosplay from and around my table! But I stand by it being some of the most awesome I’ve seen. So give these wonderfully talented cosplayers a look!
- London Film and Comic Con: A Step In The Right Direction
- UK Cosplay From The London Film And Comic Con
- Not To Be Outdone, Avengers Academy Brings The Defenders To The Palm Of Your Hand - August 17, 2017
- Mister Miracle #2 Review: More Straightforward, Still Enthralling - August 17, 2017
- Ultimates Squared #100 Review: Hope Springs Eternal - August 16, 2017
- Image Announces ‘Luther Strode: The Complete Series’ Hardcover Coming In October - August 15, 2017
- Gay Angels In NBC Drama ‘Midnight, Texas’ Cause Uproar Among Right-Wing Pundits - August 15, 2017