Straight from London Film and Comic Con at the London Olympia, check out some of the best cosplay on show around the convention on the first day of the show.
Well, I say “around the convention”, but most of these pics came from my table in the Comic Zone as I sold my work The Pride, among the Bleeding Cool area where Rich Johnston himself wrote news and rumors live from the convention floor.
So yes, cosplay from and around my table! But I stand by it being some of the most awesome I’ve seen. So give these wonderfully talented cosplayers a look!
- London Film and Comic Con: A Step In The Right Direction
- UK Cosplay From The London Film And Comic Con
- Super Sons #11 Review: Round 2 of the Crossover Explains the Mission and Ends with a Bang - December 12, 2017
- Superman #37 Review: A Bold, Brash, Loud Start to Super Sons of Tomorrow Crossover - December 12, 2017
- Damage #1 Review: Something in this Gorgeous Book Could Prove Interesting - December 12, 2017
- Judas #1 Review: A Gorgeous New Book that is Mysterious and Intriguing - December 11, 2017
- Loki to be Pansexual and Gender Fluid in New Series of Marvel Anti-Hero Books in 2019 - December 11, 2017