Today’s Wonder Woman #27 sees Etta Candy take quite the tumble as part of a terrorist assault at a wedding (you may recall the discovered bomb last issue) aimed at taking down Wonder Woman, no matter what the collateral damage.
But as for Etta… well spoilers below, obviously. It doesn’t go well for her. Not well at all.
But having a Wonder Woman on hand to whisk you to hospital, even though there are equal dangers there, at least gets a perforated stomach sorted out. And balloons. But one more gift is needed…
…hey, you can’t knock someone’s personal tastes for twenty-year old sitcom about impossibly white twenty-something professionals living in unfeasible accommodation and with permanent dibs (apart from one episode) on the local coffee shop’s sofa.
But considering that DC Comics’ owner Warner Bros produce that very same collection, and with Wonder Woman holding it right up to the viewer to show off the details, if this happened in TV or movies you’d be inwardly groaning.
I mean, you know not that we’d ever do anything like…
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 15, 2018
- Marvel Cancels All Of Star Wars: Shadow Of Vader by Chuck Wendig - November 15, 2018
- Fantastic Four #6 Jumps to a 60 Page Story – and Two Dollars More - November 15, 2018
- Stan Lee Tribute to Run on Marvel Comics Covers in December and January - November 15, 2018
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018