We’ve seen the Marvel Legacy books that are launching in October. Now we get some word on more of the Marvel Legacy titles for November.
After the events of the Mojoverse crossover, X-Men Gold is looking rather negative. With #16, they take a trip…
When alien invaders take one of their own, the X-Men must travel to the Negative Zone to get them back! Will the mutants be able to escape the Negative Zone with the team in-tact?
While X-Men Gold are taking in some dimensional travel, the X-Men Blue team of the original time-displaced X-Men are getting more displaced thanks to Magneto’s teased time machine, by Cullen Bunn and Jorge Medina.
The X-Men travel through Magneto’s time portal to save the past! But something is wrong with the portal, which sends the team careening through time and space. Will they be able to figure out a way to get back to the present?
I’m going to expect that… yes, yes they will! What do you reckon?
- Review: Black Order #1 Will Divide The Audience – With a Large Axe (Spoilers) - November 12, 2018
- Review: Avengers #10 or #700 – More Teams in Marvel’s Future and Past of Marvel to Deal With (Spoilers) - November 12, 2018
- Review: Does Uncanny X-Men #1 Want to Be X3 Done Right? (Spoilers) - November 12, 2018
- Even More Comics Folk React to the Death of Stan Lee - November 12, 2018
- Roy Thomas Says Stan Lee Was ‘Ready To Leave This Earth’ - November 12, 2018