Heavy Metal plans to publish a graphic novel edition of The Heroin Diaries, the book by Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx consisting of diary entries written between Christmas 1986 and Christmas 1987, while Mötley Crüe was at the height of its 1980s debauchery. Sixx nearly died from a heroin overdose toward the end of 1987, causing the band to quit doing smack (and making good music).
Rantz Hoseley is creating the graphic novel based on the book, as reported by industry website and insomnia cure ICv2. The book has no release date.
Check out a preview page that will make you want to relapse:
- Erika Lewis And J.K. Woodward's '49th Key' Debuting At SDCC, Ahead Of New Frazetta/Heavy Metal Deal
- Moreci And Sherwood's '1985' Brings Punks, Losers, And Dropouts In Spaaaace To Heavy Metal In October
- Iron Maiden Comics By Llexi Leon, Ian Edginton And Kevin J. West In Heavy Metal Magazine, Starring Eddie For The First Time
- Get in the Holiday Spirit with a First Look at Klaus and the Crying Snowman - November 14, 2018
- Top Cow is Selling a Sci-Fi & Sex Humble Bundle to Benefit California Wildfire Victims - November 14, 2018
- Adventures of Sabrina: Chilling No More? - November 14, 2018
- X-Men Writers: People Are Going to Be Surprised By the Death Count - November 14, 2018
- Old Man Rousey Still Yelling at Clouds; Becky Lynch Responds - November 14, 2018