Disneyland is a magical place, full of long lines, paper FastPasses, and dark rides. It also has some great food, and if you know me, you know I love food — especially Mickey-shaped food. Mickey Mouse beignets have been on my Disney bucket list for some time, and I finally was able to get some at the Mint Julep Bar in Disneyland. They’re also sold at Café Orleans, but currently the Mickey-shaped ones are not for sale anywhere inside Walt Disney World (so yes, you’ll need to fly to California for them).
I got 3 for around $4, which isn’t bad. They tasted like hollowed-out doughnuts, and no, I did not have a dipping sauce. They’re sweet but not too sweet, and the powdered sugar was delicious. I’ve never had a NOLA beignet, but I’ve heard they blow these out of the water. Still, these are a good treat if you’re in Disneyland, and I would get them again.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018