If you’ve been on the hunt for one of the Super NES Classic Editions through cheaper retailers like Target and Walmart, chances are you’re having about as much luck as anyone else would searching through places like GameStop and Best Buy. Well, Walmart just cut off their pre-orders for the console, for what is a pretty understandable reason: they sold out of the Super NES Classic Edition in 40 minutes. Let me repeat that, because it bears repeating: WALMART SOLD OUT IN 40 MINUTES.
Turns out you weren’t the only people who jumped on board when Walmart put the item up for pre-order without telling anyone. But unless you got in on it immediately, you won’t be able to buy it at the mega box chain outlet.
Essentially, like most companies, they only get a certain stock at every store and online. Everything, and we do mean everything, Walmart was due to receive from Nintendo on the system for their online sales is gone. Which means if you’re looking to snag the system from them because you know it will be cheaper, you’ll have to pick your favorite location and camp there overnight to get one.
- Cliff Bleszinski Announces He’s Done With Video Games - November 18, 2018
- Valve Has Already Added a Beta Update to Artifact - November 18, 2018
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018