For reasons we truly can’t fathom, EA Games has decided to finally put The Sims 4 on the Xbox One, with a release date of November 16 on Microsoft’s store. The game is actually being called The Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition, and while there are no major details about this being released yet by anyone, the safe assumption is that the game will be the basic version of The Sims 4, and all of the add ons, special editions, DLC and whatnot people have been receiving up to this point so Xbox players are caught up.
Everyone who picked up on this news has been reaching out to EA for a comment but haven’t received one yet. The reason this is so confusing is that come September, the game will be three years old. If this had been done in late 2015 or early 2016, we wouldn’t have batted an eye at that kind of delay for a PC game hitting a console. But the fact that we’re talking about this two months removed from a three-year anniversary, it kind of makes us wonder what audience they’re really aiming for on a system that’s about to surpass what The Sims 4 can do. Guess we’ll just wait to see what EA has to say.
- The Sims 4 Launch a New Trailer for Their Seasons Pack
- The Sims 4 is Getting a New Expansion Bringing in the Seasons
- EA Games Decides to Troll Sims 4 Players with DLC for Already Purchased DLC
- Xbox Wireless Adapter Delayed Until Early 2018
- Mike Ybarra Assures Fans Cross-Play Efforts Will Continue
- 'Dying Light' Devs Lay Out Plans For Tons Of DLC Content
- Street Fighter V Gets Sporty With Three New Outfits
- The Eisner Awards 2017 - Live, As They Come In
- The Inkling War Is On! We Review 'Splatoon 2'
- We're Getting A Sims Mobile Game, And It's Just As Weird As You'd Expect
- Cliff Bleszinski Announces He’s Done With Video Games - November 18, 2018
- Valve Has Already Added a Beta Update to Artifact - November 18, 2018
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018