Oh, how the mighty have come to take us over. Following their time at SDCC, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 have released a brand new trailer to scare you to death and make you excited beyond belief. Kang The Conqueror, who we already kinda knew was going to be the main bad guy from teaser materials, gets his own trailer as he comes to Earth to wreak havoc on the populace.
The trailer itself is pretty boss, especially if you’re an old-school Marvel fan. While there are clearly elements of the MCU in here, there are also a lot of elements from Marvel properties that have never seen anything on the big screen or TV that are incorporated. So you’re getting what could be a best of both worlds situation.
Sadly, the trailer does confirm the worst news, in that Marvel didn’t want to feature any Fox-related movie properties this time around, so there are no X-Men characters and no Fantastic Four characters in this game. Shame since they were in the first, and it would have been ever so lovely to go back to running around as an angry Wolverine again. Really disappointing, too, considering that the previous game used the X-Men and Fantastic Four as we know and love them from the comics. But I guess that’s the lesson Fox is going to slowly learn about not playing ball.
- 'Lego Worlds' Just Got Their New "Classic Space DLC" Today
- Howard The Duck, Gewnpool & More Revealed For 'LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2' At SDCC
- D23: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Announces A Playable Spider-Man Homecoming Suit
- D23: Life-Size LEGO Statues! Spidey, Buzz, Woody, And Cowboy Cap?
- New LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Trailer Reveals Release Date And Main Villain
- Suit Up, Kids. We're Getting 'LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2'