MGM has set a release date for the next film in the James Bond franchise: November 8th, 2019. But before filming can take place, MGM and EON Productions will need someone to actually play James Bond.
It’s recently been rumored that Daniel Craig will return to the role one more time, but that remains unconfirmed. Other names that may or may not have been rumored for the part include Tom Hiddleston, Michael Fassbender, Ted McGinley, Tom Hardy, and, of course, fan favorite Idris Elba. The studios said that casting details will be revealed at a later date, according to a report on THR.
The report also says that Warner Bros. and Sony are currently fighting over the U.S. distribution rights. Bleeding Cool has obtained EXCLUSIVE video of this battle, which you can see below:
- Becky Lynch Could Be the Future of WWE… If They Don’t Screw It Up - November 13, 2018
- Female Furies: Cecil Castellucci and Adriana Melo Deconstruct Systemic Misogyny in Jack Kirby’s 4th World - November 12, 2018
- Wolverine and Loki Team Up in Wolverine: Infinity Watch in February - November 12, 2018
- Jordan White Cancels #XMenMonday Again, Promotes Music Career Instead - November 12, 2018
- Venom: Better Than Watchmen, More Successful Than Justice League? - November 12, 2018