Back at E3, Techland was showing off games like Pure Farming 2018, but in the middle of their presentation they revealed that a lot of DLC content would be coming to Dying Light over the next calendar year. Here we are a month later, and the company have started showing off what it is exactly they’ll be sending owners of the game.
Below is a video that the company released before the weekend, outlining their plan for the next ten DLC packages to make their way to the game over the next twelve months. Essentially, they’re aiming to make the game much more fun and add new modes to their content while supporting the online fanbase that’s kept them alive and running to this point, pun intended.
- Techland Sends Their "Undying Love" in Latest Dying Light Event
- The Best Things Come in Threes, According to Pure Farming 2018's Latest Trailer
- Two New DLC Content Drops Come To 'Dying Light' Today
- 'The Sims 4' Will Be Coming To Xbox One In The Fall
- Cliff Bleszinski Announces He’s Done With Video Games - November 18, 2018
- Valve Has Already Added a Beta Update to Artifact - November 18, 2018
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018