Splatoon 2 hasn’t even been out for a solid week yet and the game is already getting some free DLC in the form of an Inkbrush. Nintendo is making good on their word that much like the first game, where they constantly put in improvements and new modes to play, they will be adding new content and keeping Splatoon 2 regularly updated with features.
The Inkbrush isn’t what you would call a game-changing weapon, but it isn’t weak either. The mechanics behind it are simply to create a straight line that you can control, which makes for faster transit if the line isn’t broken. Additionally, it will come with the Splash Bomb as your secondary and Splashdown as the special. The original Inkbrush was used more as a flanking weapon for pro players and was far better for up-close combat than items like the roller.You’ll be able to cover a wide area in a short amount of
You’ll be able to cover a wide area in a short amount of time but be aware, this isn’t a high hit-marker weapon. If you’re cornered, chances are you’re taking the dive. But if you’re sneaky and can get behind your opponents, it serves as a great fast-point killer while people are figuring out where you came from.
- The Splat Brella Is Finally Available In 'Splatoon 2'
- 'Splatoon 2' Leaks Include New Maps & Weapons
- The Domino King Celebrates 'Splatoon 2' The Only Way He Knows How
- Splatoon 2's Salmon Run Gets A Schedule Change
- The Inkling War Is On! We Review 'Splatoon 2'
- Nintendo Detailed Splatoon 2 In Today's Nintendo Direct
- A Splatoon 2 Nintendo Direct Is Coming Later This Week
- Actual Splatoon 2 Gear Will Soon Be Available At Gamestop
- Nintendo Reveals Details For 'Splatoon 2' & 'ARMS' Tournaments At E3