HBO released the trailer for Westworld Season 2 that debuted at San Diego Comic-Con this weekend. The trailer gives viewers a glimpse at what the characters are up to after the show’s Season 1 finale, and if the footage is any indication, the second season could be even crazier than the first.
But what are you listening to us yammer on for? Hurry up and watch the trailer below.
Westworld returns in 2018.
- J. Jonah Jameson, This is Your Life! Next Week’s Amazing Spider-Man #12 - December 16, 2018
- Clone Drone Problems in Next Week’s Life of Captain Marvel #3 - December 16, 2018
- Where’s the Other Side of the Climate Change Debate in Next Week’s Defenders: The Best Defense? - December 16, 2018
- Experience Baba Von Doom’s Thrice-Baked Potatoes in Next Week’s Runaways #16 - December 16, 2018
- Morgan Le Fay Shows a Clear Lack of Gratitude in Weapon H #11 - December 16, 2018