HBO released the trailer for Westworld Season 2 that debuted at San Diego Comic-Con this weekend. The trailer gives viewers a glimpse at what the characters are up to after the show’s Season 1 finale, and if the footage is any indication, the second season could be even crazier than the first.
But what are you listening to us yammer on for? Hurry up and watch the trailer below.
Westworld returns in 2018.
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018
- Is Ms. Marvel Cancelled? G. Willow Wilson Says It’s Just Taking a “Skip Month” - October 16, 2018
- Chuck Wendig’s Shadow of Vader Not Solicited for January… Has It Been Canceled Completely? - October 16, 2018
- Stealth Crossover? Domino and Mr. and Mrs. X Both Visit the Mojoverse in January - October 16, 2018