San Diego Comic Con was a mixed bag for Marvel Vs. Camcom: Infinite. On the one hand, it showed off more of the game to fans and gave insight into the storyline of which you’ll be seeing soon. On the other hand, it gave rise to people criticizing the look and feel of the game, as well as pointing out how ludicrous some of the story actually is. We have our own thoughts on the story if you care to read it.
Shortly after all this came out, YouTube’s Maximilian Dood released footage of him playing the game and testing out several of the characters, including Gamora, Spider-Man, Thanos, Frank West, Nemesis, and others. Below are the videos of him trying out the gameplay and experimenting with the characters as they make wicked combos and maneuvers. But like any fast-paced arcade fighter, Marvel Vs. Camcom: Infinite is going to come with a lot of moments where you get lost in the battle.
- Capcom Releases A New Story Trailer For 'Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- Ghost Rider Confirmed For 'Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- Capcom Planning To Boost Support For Nintendo Switch Titles
- Capcom Wows SDCC Attendees With How To Unlock Shin Akuma In Ultra Street Fighter II
- Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite's Story Mode Is A Travesty
- Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Adds Spider-Man, Frank West, And More At SDCC
- 'Darkstalkers' Jedah Confirmed For 'Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- Hasbro Mega Man Figure Coming In Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite Set
- Getting a Preview of Adventure Time: Pirates Of The Enchiridion at E3 - June 17, 2018
- Outright Games Shows Us Their Build for Crayola Scoot - June 17, 2018
- Training Like a Champ With Creed: Rise to Glory at E3 - June 17, 2018
- We Got a Preview of Dying Light 2 at E3 That Shows Great Promise - June 17, 2018
- Mega Man 11 Reminded Us We Love the Series and Need Practice - June 17, 2018