And so, San Diego Comic-Con comes to an end for another year. But you know that we will still have articles running through the week. Bleeding Cool, as a website, has had record traffic through the show, as reporter after reporter has written up scoop, breaking news and feature article based on the events in a small corner of Californa that means so much to the comics and comics-related industries.
All Bleeding Cool reporters could be identified by their snazzy T-shirts, printed by local firm Seven-Thirteen Productions. And this is the 2o17 edition, available only to Bleeding Cool reporters at the show. And maybe a couple of close friends…
I didn’t make it this year, hoping for next, but have enjoyed so much of what has come through the pipes. Bleeding Cool covered the show more comprehensively, with more cosplay, more creators, more comics, more panels, than any other reporting body. If you couldn’t be there (and I couldn’t) then reading Bleeding Cool was the next best thing.
As for 2018? You can start planning now…
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Spoiler Free Video Review + Cast Introduction From London Screening - November 14, 2018
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018
- Venom #8 And Captain America #5 Have Very Similar Final Page Twists… (SPOILERS) - November 14, 2018