It is probably one of the most expected sequels since Superman: The Movie broke box office records. But at San Diego Comic-Con today, the Warner Bros. presentation at Hall H made Wonder Woman 2 official, with a new logo and everything.
So yes, world, you will be getting a sequel movie to this year’s box office smash success. It will be called Wonder Woman 2, and naturally, star Gal Gadot is coming back. Unfortunately, that’s all we have for you at the moment.
In 2014, when Bleeding Cool first ran the story that the first Wonder Woman movie would be an early 20th century period piece (though we were a very few years out of which period), we were told that a sequel — if any — would move the action from World War I to World War II. Of course, that was way back then, and no studio is bound to any such rumours; but it might indicate at least the direction they were thinking.
Will Patty Jenkins direct again? Will they somehow find a way to bring back Steve Trevor? Will you actually get some more detail about what happened in that hotel room? And will Bruce Wayne write her another letter?
All that, and more to come…
- The Nipple Mod You Need: Adding Shirtless Mario To 'Super Smash Bros.'
- Wonder Woman II Movie Logo Revealed?
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018