San Diego Comic-Con literally sprawls the city. Down away from the convention center is an outdoor park where food trucks and TV shows are set up for stuff. One truck — The Pepsi Fantasy Food Truck — was out handing out chimichangas blended with Wookiee cookies (and separate cans of Pepsi). Okay, yeah, it sounds goddamn terrible, but I was willing to put my taste buds on the line.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018