Janel Smith writes for Bleeding Cool:
The panel mainly focused on the previous seasons and the actors favorite moments. We did however get a preview of the second episode of the 4th and final season in which the Partnership is running a baby farm of B+ women. Dutch is there having been captured a few months earlier is not pregnant to the chagrin of her doctor. We also see a flashback to how Dutch and Setrakian are captured.
There is a second clip played of all of the characters in a group therapy session complete with roleplaying and each other. It was a very cute clip and a nice treat for the fans.
As a whole everyone on stage was very good about not letting any spoilers slip but you could feel their excitement for the fans to see the remaining final episodes.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018